Why did he do it bros?

Why did he do it bros?

Sam used to be based.

Attached: 45E64C41-29FC-4B0A-940C-0EA52AD63E7D.png (293x172, 78.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ebfUVHHAu74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And your brain used to be smaller.

He's a kike

just woke up
what he do?

Said he was cool with the media and FBI not pursuing Hunter Biden's laptop because it could've helped Trump win.

He said it was fine for the media to cover up any bad info about Biden if it stopped someone like trump from being elected and the truth didn’t matter.

No he wasn't. He was always a mid wit. If you didn't see it before now, you too are a midwit.

Atheists are retards. Simple as.

conspiracies by the media to help "the good guys" are fine by him.

>Sam used to be based.
wrong.
the only of the 4 horsemen that you could actually admire was hitchens and that's because he stood by his ideals as he rode them into the grave.
ironically hitchens' brother was right about everything.

"Etho nationalism is evil, wrong, repugnant and should be fought against at every step no matter the cost and by any means nessecaey.... except for Israel. Israel's ethno nationalism should be defended."
Standard Zionist Supremacism.

>Sam used to be based.
No, sage

/thread

>I realized religion was bad mkay on 9/11
most midwit take a person can have

>atheist
>based

Attached: 1645234013910.gif (245x179, 998.47K)

>my morality is correct because my preferences are correct

Well im an atheist for as long as I can remember but when I was put onto Sam I very quickly realised he is a retard.

1000% correct post. Hitchens is the only one with honor and who wrestled with God seriously. He lost, and he was wrong, but he didn't act like a child nor did he reason like a child. Dawkins and Harris are fucking children. I have no respect for them.

nah he was always a rat

youtu.be/ebfUVHHAu74

>a jew says something jewish
are you new here or what?

Sam is a pseudointellectual. Trump made it very obvious. He will never recover from this.

He was never based. He just kept certain opinions to himself until he felt safe enough to voice them.

Grifter who thinks long complicated speeches with fancy words makes him look lika a smart intellectual. Too bad it's just hot air.

>sam
>based
He used to be cringe, now he is still cringe but more people notice