Question of atheist retards

How does it feel knowing that all the edgy faggots that you used to worship turned out to be nothing but worthless, lying, establishment shills?
>Sam Harris. Need I say more
>Penn Jillette. Kids are now trans and literally believes that their genders change from day to day

Attached: newFile.jpg (1200x900, 97.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who am I supposed to be worshipping?

I think you meant to post on reddit. Who liked these people?

Atheism is nothing more than a response to a claim.

>Literal retards destroyed religion
Not a good luck faith bros

I just don't believe in God, these faggots and kikes are irrelevant

> Claims woke ideology is hot garbage and we are headed in the wrong direction
> Thinks Christians are stupid
> Sucks career politician dick
> Can't understand Trump is an answer to the on going problem, aka the State sucks ass and has been getting worse as we go along

Trump wouldn't exist if we all thought that the shit stain politicians were trustworthy at this point. Massive TDS and contradictions. I recommend watching the whole Triggernometry show. It gets worse.

>Atheism is nothing more than a response to a claim.
Ok retard. That's why the worship these big personalities that support their shitty beliefs.

The Lord.

No, fren, you got it alllllll wrong.

You see atheists don't worship anything or anyone.

That is why we don't vote republican or have preacher sperm dripping from our asses.....

>That's why the worship these big personalities that support their shitty beliefs
They don't speak for all atheist and neither do you. My lack of belief isnt predicated on them, it's predicated off the burden of proof not being met to convince beyond a reasonable doubt
Simple

But you do have money pox and AIDS and all your men are feminine and your women are whores.

Creator, a.k.a
God a.k.a
Jesus Christ.

It undermines his whole anti religion narrative as that was a criticism of the same exact thing that he did

Why?

you worship yourselves

You can’t meme and your comedians are unable to be funny now.
You mutilate and groom and molest children.

Then stop referring to yourself by God's name, cunt.

Don't forget the amazing atheist who shoved bananas in his ass
Atheists are so cringe and dead inside.
>w-we can be moral without god!! Reeeee
No

>Okay, so it's not over, there will be court fights, but Joe has won. I used to identify as Libertarian, I used to have opinions on government. I used to think I disagreed with Joe Biden on most everything, but I voted for him. I wanted the other guy fired and I wanted Joe hired and for me the job description is now very simple. I need Joe to love all the Trump supporters. I don't care if Joe raises taxes. I don't care if Joe helps add stupid, counterproductive regulations. I don't care about anything except love and kindness.

>I've never seen Joe as a hero, but now we need a Nelson Mandela. We need MLK. And it needs to be Joe. We need someone who can love the people who hated him and lied about him. He must rise to the occasion.

How did Penn turn into such a colossal fucking faggot?

Attached: 151223145525-penn-jillette-new-headshot-medium-plus-169.jpg (307x173, 9.48K)

what the fuck does this even mean?

You are worthless and you destroy flourishing cultures and communities and like a vile cancer.

>They don't speak for all atheist
But tons of atheists worship them and their books and podcasts are very successful...
> My lack of belief isnt predicated on them,
I never said it was, retard.
> it's predicated off the burden of proof not being met to convince beyond a reasonable doubt
Let me guess, you need a scientific explanation, whilst ignoring shit like 97 genders and men can get pregnant that the modern atheist spews out.

Jesus was a Jew.
I will NEVER worship a Jew.

You are a homosexual and need to stay the fuck away from kids, you nasty faggot freak.

Attached: .png (895x931, 112.27K)

I don’t need others to affirm my lack of belief in your capeshit fantasies. Feeling a desperate need to belong to something is more of a christian thing.

Attached: .png (776x2048, 206.93K)

Attached: .jpg (410x1024, 92.45K)

>How did Penn turn into such a colossal fucking faggot?
He always was. Just like most atheists and libertarians always were. They play the "I just don't believe what the majority believe because I'm special" card, but they still want to be involved in the conversation so they form atheist groups and libertarian political parties.

Whoever/whatever you want, it can either be something weak or something strong. Choose wisely

His anti religion sentiment was actually a scam that you fell for and it was massive faggotry all along but you thought it was cool because you were a child

Attached: odin-enthroned-archive-photos.jpg (600x596, 84.31K)

Attached: pride.png (910x1280, 1.34M)

Unfathomably based

Attached: .jpg (889x621, 142.18K)

he called bullshit on so many things that he became bullshit himself lmfao.

>I'm skeptic about 9/11 because muh positivism
that guy was always a faggot and a massive glowasset.

Attached: Views about homosexuality among atheists.png (1188x512, 52.63K)

Muslims say before the return of Christ, a great leader named the Medhi will rise and remove the world of Hijra (trannies) and homos to prepare for the coming of Christ.

Sam Harris wears his atheism like a costume. It's not something he really believes in, he just doesn't like Christians telling him what to do.
He's now shocked that a lot of people are super eager to jack up everything because they too don't like being told what to do. Sam just wants to live like a light-hedonist in a Christian-dominated culture that provides stability.
He's so fucking dumb he doesn't know that the Christian background is why he isn't right now hanging from a lamp post.
The only thing he cares about is buttseggs, getting high, and getting paid so he can rail fangirls (or boys, I dunno). He may not even care about the buttseggs, he just knows it annoys the sorts of people who built the stable society he misses now that his sort have fucked it up. (unless he does buttseggs himself, which he may, I dunno)
Fuck him. He gets the rope first. Before the niggers and trannies. Traitors always get the first bullets.

>Question of atheist retards
if I wanted to ask atheists questions I'd go to reddit

Harris, when confronted with the very real potential that he was wrong to flat-out denounce religion, has decided to double down and give literally zero thought as to why he continues to hold that position. In this interview, he notes that many "woke" people claim to be Christian, and therefore "wokeism" can't be understood to be a replacement for religion. However, religion as a tool for social cohesion has much less to do with how someone self-identifies as religious, and more to do with how their peers identify. If a Christian is navigating his communities among people who are decidedly not Christian and do not practice Christian customs, then he will need to find another way to relate to them. And there's your answer. Whether popular religions are good in and of themselves is still worth exploring, but the absence of Christianity has absolutely created a black void that has culturally orphaned westerners, and they're scrambling to find something to fill it.

I can only imagine the shame and embarrassment of being an atheist in current year +7.

And thats nothing compared to when they are LITERALLY forced to kneel and confess that Jesus Christ is King, knowing that their next destination is the lake of fire for all eternity.

Truly boggles the mind that people choose this path of destruction not only willingly, but even happily.

That's right, every knee will bow, and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Yes, shills and fake Synagogue of Satan jews. This means you.

Fun fact: after you are supernaturally forced to kneel before him while he says how much he loves us, you will be thrown alive into the lake of fire to burn for all eternity, unless you willingly repent and accept Christ now.

Revelation 3: 9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

Christ is KING

I HATE the antichrist

Here's the thing, I'm just not gonna take it...ugh, I know, I know...HAHAHAHA

The Bible was supernaturally authored, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

>But tons of atheists worship them and their books and podcasts are very successful.
I could careless
>I never said it was, retard.
You keep trying to make a correlation that it is
>Let me guess, you need a scientific explanation, whilst ignoring shit like 97 genders and men can get pregnant that the modern atheist spews out.
There's a difference between science and (((science TM))).

Why do you act just like them?

>>Sam Harris. Need I say more
Same Harris supports Pedophilia Politicians with Dead Children in their Basements. Hmmmm I winder why

Attached: 1552416601032.jpg (760x819, 400.63K)

>You can't meme
Bad choice of insult retard. Existential-nihlist atheism is at the center of meme culture. You Any Forumstards just don't know real meme culture because your definition of humor is literally just
>Is it racist or homophobic --> Classic comedy
>Does it respect human rights --> Unfunny faggotry

>The Bible was supernaturally authored, and I prove it through several ways
Again you are a liar. You only mention the bible 4x and none of which demonstrates your claims. At all

>watching the whole Triggernometry show.
I dunno man these dudes look like two complete faggots, and their show titles look like center-right libertarian buzzfeed articles. I think were all well passed this shit.

Obviously, he's
>A fucking yid, user

Attached: hesjew.png (549x217, 11.42K)

Get a clue, hes a kike

Inb4

Bitch, did you download my book?? I have 120 pages that CONCLUSIVELY and IRREFUTABLY proves the Bible was supernaturally authored.

It's section 2. Lying shill nigger, get the fuck off my board.

Reject all concepts, escape the illusion of reality. Why do you cling to God as a means of comforting yourself? You depend on him, instead of respecting him.

Accept everything the way it is

Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.

Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.

Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.

Be detached from desire your whole life long.

Do not regret what you have done.

Never be jealous.

Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.

Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.

Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.

In all things have no preferences.

Be indifferent to where you live.

Do not pursue the taste of good food.

Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.

Do not act following customary beliefs.

Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.

Do not fear death.

Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.

Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.

You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour.

Attached: 1490802202246.jpg (180x210, 9.16K)

If you say jew today it means hooked nose ashkenazi talmud following mongrel

Jesus was a Christian, and White

Attached: 84F68E3D-97AF-47B2-8356-F559DF41C9D5.jpg (742x1024, 142.87K)

>2 guys that I didn't like to begin with are supposed to change my beliefs on atheism

I see christcucks still haven't done anything about their awful arguing tactics.

I suppose if I mentioned two Christians that did something wrong, like being pedophiles or something, wouldn't have any sway on you, even though it's exactly the argument you're trying to use against atheists?

Attached: PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-05- (1).png (640x487, 148K)

Weird how all the atheists you posted are actually Jewish.

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-070219_Google.jpg (866x1383, 319.31K)

Friendly reminder that all this shit is a trick to turn you into a non-reproductive faggot.

In actuality you should lift weights, make money and make babies.

Attached: TRUMPSARMY.png (580x450, 269.07K)

Because if you don't have something stationary as the basis for your views/beliefs/morality, you end up like this very intelligent retard, Sam Harris. People need an ideological anchor of some kind.

why the fuck would angels write a book? it was authored by men but the stuff in it is based on real contact
its also heavily censored and deliberately misleads the masses

>Is it racist or homophobic --> Classic comedy
>Does it respect human rights --> Unfunny faggotry

Well put actually.

>I could careless
Yet you are replying and trying to defend them...
>You keep trying to make a correlation that it is
Post examples of when I did this. Be specific.
>There's a difference between science and (((science TM))).
Funny how atheists, who used to be the "Trust science" people now seem to trust all the science you mentioned.
>Why do you act just like them?
I'm not, you are.

>You Any Forumstards just don't know real meme culture
And yet here you are

Attached: 1660622332082318.jpg (620x388, 34.18K)

>It's section 2.
Sure isn't

i would gladly go to church with my wife/kids and pray to Hamtaro the Hamster if it indoctrinated my community into righteous beliefs and behaviors.

Your anchors will drown you when the tide changes.

Then prove that you, or as a matter of fact, anything exists

>Sam Harris
>Christopher Hitchens
>Dick Dawkins

Overrated retards that only ever debated anyone but fundamentalist religious lunatics
Their entire arguments centered around
>what about dinosaurs?
>what about evolution?
>what about Thor?

I'm not even that bright and yet if you put me on a stage with these grifters debating theological issues I would embarrass them all

I hate them all so much it hurts
Especially Hitchens. His braindead fan boys all cheer when he says "fuck" on stage like 12 year olds
I wish I could see the look of Hitchens face when he died and remained conscious