I am drunk now, i will be drunk tommorow but i will repent in the church on sunday

Attached: 1643646354924.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

drinking is bad, and a waste of time

I wish I was drunk.

Do you intend to sin while drunk?

Life is a waste of time.

actually no. i intend to read david's psalams.

>drunk retard
>flag
Like clockwork

Based nazdravlje

Attached: file.png (772x1039, 748.97K)

I'm hungover, how do I cure this shit?

Life kind of IS time

You bought this at Lidl for discount price

Carrefour nigga

Then blessings in your reading

chicken broth or pickle juice is a good start. pickle juice seems to settle my stomach after drinking.

>your average "moral" Christcuck

The first pils, and still the best

You're a slave to sin if you willfully sin with plans of repentance later. It's not true repentance if you don't acknowledge that and repent of that in addition to the getting drunk

what are you drinking user

Based. Enjoying a nice whiskey at the moment.

Attached: 1645548965657.png (282x179, 72.3K)

Noah's ark never existed because a global flood never occurred. The bible is factually incorrect and instead of translating christ's words into secular morality you all jumped the shark

I am enjoying my improved health, appearance, intelligence, and well-being since I stopped drinking. I don't even miss alcohol anymore.

Attached: IMG_20220819_224331.jpg (2736x3648, 2.49M)

absolutely based, let no one tell you otherwise user

tis quince brandy ^^

Not a commandment broken.

Islam is right about infidels.

Listen, Ivan. Tolerance matters, and willpower matters. Does it say that you can't drink? No. It says to be sober minded. To have clear thinking so you are not deceived by the deceiver. So if you drink to get drunk, so long as the drunkenness is functional and still clear minded, it is largely ok. Think about why you drink. It's different for everyone, but for most it's to take an edge off. To relax. To decompress and let go of worries. But therein becomes the issue often. For the world doesn't stop turning just because one man decides he wants to drink to forget and perhaps if you drink too much, then if something were to happen you may not be of capable mind enough to handle it and may fuck up yourself or others.
So, drink my friend. But know when is limit for self so that you do not fuck up yourself or others. Enjoy, but do not enjoy to excess. Partake, but do not be a glutton.
God bless.

Wow you’re a fun guy

Being a drunk is literally the most pathetic existence

Jesus made wine so whatever man. Enjoy some of that Balkan beer.

Attached: 1602773935510.png (900x887, 348.38K)