Youtube now started adding their covid fact checking style labels to holocaust denial videos kek...

Youtube now started adding their covid fact checking style labels to holocaust denial videos kek. This is now the new normal.

Attached: kek.png (936x634, 386.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@HolocaustLiesExposed:0/Treblinka-Archeology-Hoax:f
odysee.com/@libertariantruther:0/ONE-THIRD-of-the-HOLOCAUST--HQ-Full---4_15_17:e
odysee.com/@Truth_will_set_You_Free:0/The-Majdanek-Gas-Chambers-Hohohoax---Eric-Hunt-2014:b
odysee.com/@didi18:e/Vincent-Reynouard---Plaidoyer-pour-les-Einsatzgruppen---Shoah-par-Balle---Plea-for-the-Einsatzgruppen---The-Holocaust-by-the-bullets:f
odysee.com/BuchenwaldADumbDumbPortrayalOfEvil:0
odysee.com/@El_Documentalista:4/Auschwitz—The_Surprising_Hidden_Truth_(2012)1:d
odysee.com/@TheSavoisien:f/Germar_Rudolf_-_Eric_Hunt_Probing_the_holocaust_The_horror_explained_Part_1:8
odysee.com/@Oliverbel:3/The-Last-Days-of-the-Big-Lie-Eric-Hunt-Free-Download,-Borrow-2:7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/391009291
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=njUvsTLsMoM
shinealighton.com/about-us
youtube.com/watch?v=BixZwKpfcD0
bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is good because it confirms official attempts to hide the truth and discredits youtube, wikipedia and other compromised sources. Now audiences can see for themselves what's going on.

?
The Holocaust clearly happen as seen with the VAST amount of evidence
Fact checks only prevent another Holocaust from happening I don’t know why Any Forums is so opposed to this
You guys don’t want another terrible event like the Holocaust right

Youtube still allows holocaust denial videos?

no. we wouldn't want anotha shoa. that would be absolutely terribleeeee...

S I X G O R I L L I O N

>Holocaust
>"Destruction"

Uh, what? Even before The Holocaust™ existed The word Holocaust has always meant "burnt offering." It's Greek, not Hebrew and that's literally what it means. You can't just translate it how you want

Attached: tumblr_nryqenLQ6J1ubm73lo1_400.jpg (308x300, 28.6K)

This has been a thing since early 2020 at the very least man, possibly earlier

Good. This has the opposite effect on people. Only the most braindead npc could see that and not be slightly suspicious. Jews have this great habit of destroying themselves

>Fact checks only prevent another Holocaust from happening
lol.
The chattering classes wouldn't recognize another Holocaust in the making unless it goosestepped up to them wearing a funny mustache. The Us vs Them and unclean and camps and etc rhetoric of Covid could have gone that route.

They banned all those videos off youtube long ago user.
These videos used to have millions of views. Can't find them on youtube anymore.

The Treblinka Archaeology hoax
>odysee.com/@HolocaustLiesExposed:0/Treblinka-Archeology-Hoax:f
One Third of the Holocaust
>odysee.com/@libertariantruther:0/ONE-THIRD-of-the-HOLOCAUST--HQ-Full---4_15_17:e
Majdanek
>odysee.com/@Truth_will_set_You_Free:0/The-Majdanek-Gas-Chambers-Hohohoax---Eric-Hunt-2014:b
Einsatzgruppen (French translation)
>odysee.com/@didi18:e/Vincent-Reynouard---Plaidoyer-pour-les-Einsatzgruppen---Shoah-par-Balle---Plea-for-the-Einsatzgruppen---The-Holocaust-by-the-bullets:f
Buchenwald
>odysee.com/BuchenwaldADumbDumbPortrayalOfEvil:0
Auschwitz
>odysee.com/@El_Documentalista:4/Auschwitz—The_Surprising_Hidden_Truth_(2012)1:d
Western Camps
>odysee.com/@TheSavoisien:f/Germar_Rudolf_-_Eric_Hunt_Probing_the_holocaust_The_horror_explained_Part_1:8
Spielberg's Hoax
>odysee.com/@Oliverbel:3/The-Last-Days-of-the-Big-Lie-Eric-Hunt-Free-Download,-Borrow-2:7

>t h e n e w n o r m a l
wow. i can't belief i already forgot about that spell

You do realize the event will nearly be forgotten when the boomers die off right?

Kike Enoch on suicide watch

You're Canadian.
You should know that your shitskin youth is way more Judaised and interested in the lolocause than your boomers ever were.

Bump

>holocaust denial
>(((denial)))
Trying to give goyim only two options (which they can both control or at least gaslight) is jewing 101.

For example... "Oy vey, you question the holohoax? You're a (((holocaust denier)))! You're a nazi!"

Here tying to create these two options: You either buy their absurd 6 gorillion myth psyop lock, stock and barrel OR you're a "denier", a label they use to ostracize.

They use these tactics to gaslight and misdirect goyim away from the truth. The truth being, in this case, yes some jews died in WW2. Yes, some jews were held in camps in WW2. Some jews starved in camps in WW2. But jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'extermination camps', they were POW camps. There were no masturbation death machines. There were no railway cars that went directly into ovens. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines and crippling the nation resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps. The concentration camps and deaths of some jews (likely around 300,000) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew political power and their ability to manipulate others to their benefit post-WW2.

Thus, it should be labeled the 'holohoax' and one should avoid playing the 2-choice game.

The must-know Weimar, WW2 and holohoax redpills with sources:

>You either buy their absurd 6 gorillion myth psyop lock, stock and barrel OR you're a "denier", a label they use to ostracize
This is classic jewing. Invert everything to gaslight and brainwash NPCs. It is called newspeak, a type of pilpul. The jews go-to weapon of choice.

Such examples:
>(((white privilege)))
>(((white supremacist)))
>(((xenophobia)))
>(((holocaust denial)))
>(((homophopia)))
>(((McCarthyism)))
>(((transphobia)))
>(((sexism)))
>(((racism)))
etc. etc.

"Antisemitism" itself is a newspeak term created by jews relatively very recently (a little over a hundred years ago) to shut down discussion and to control goyim thought, just like (((racism))) and the like. Pic related, maybe the most redpilling data one will ever see.

Creating and changing the meaning of words as a form of thought control goes hand in hand with the birth of the jew funded (((social political movements))) of the 20th century. Socrates predicted it all centuries ago. We now see it on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE

Through all of history... peoples were judged on their character, culture, intelligence, way of life etc. etc.

If you had a culture that were complete shit heads, or noble, or anything in between... those peoples having e.g. X color skin was not a factor in that judgement, only a descriptive. There were a multitude of black, white, yellow and brown cultures all looked up and down to at varying degrees. Simply read the bible or any other old texts like the Greek philosophers.

Attached: “racism” origin.jpg (1634x1444, 276.86K)

>Holocaust denial videos
It's on anything that mentions the word holocaust

Attached: lil darkie.png (1836x1306, 152.22K)

With the rise of jewish (((social and political movements))) you had attempts at thought control come into play. E.g. "You're not allowed to think X about X people, because that's "racist"! i.e "That's a thought crime!"

This came into prominence during the communist revolutions of the early 20th century. There in particular used to make it a "thought crime" to question the motives of the communist movement... "You are racist! You are antisemitic!" (communism was almost entirely a jewish movement).

You see words as thought control used in a multitude of other ways by various social movements for different agendas. Not being able to talk about black crime statics during gun control discussions is another.
>"We want to ban guns!"
>"But here are the stats, that makes no sense..."
>"Those stats are racist! You're a racist!"
or
>"These holocaust numbers just don't make any sense whatsoever... let's discuss this."
>"You're a holocaust denier! You're a nazi!"
or
>"I don't want trannys having subversive classes in our schools and public libraries...”
>"That's transphobic! You're transphobic!"
etc.

NPC: "Oh.... I don't want to be seen as a racist/nazi/transphope! Watch me virtue signal and comply... I'm a good goy!"

Jew population thought-control tactics 101.

Attached: mom help me.jpg (1042x988, 325.45K)

The holocaust didn't happen, but it needs to happen again.

Attached: 1481317680831.jpg (1490x1494, 434.92K)

>It's on anything that mentions the word holocaust
JIDF have been running this surreal thought-crime ad nonstop on jewtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=njUvsTLsMoM

Attached: 1638591605488.jpg (1197x802, 163.7K)

Any I time I see the Ministry of Truth's banner at the bottom of a video, I know I am about to watch something based.

Attached: 1630635494442.jpg (999x853, 256.84K)

The JIDF funding behind these ads:

shinealighton.com/about-us

Elie Wiesel... does that name ring a bell?

Attached: JIDF ads.jpg (790x2133, 243.48K)

>Elie Wiesel

Attached: skeet shooting.jpg (806x800, 192.17K)

The Nazis interred a bunch of Jews as enemies of the state, same way the US did the Japs

Turns out being in an internment camp in a country that's utterly collapsing under invasion isn't great; see also the gradually worsening condition of Confederate prisoners compared to Union prisoners during the Civil War

No shitlib and no nazi can refute me, sucks to suck

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

I dont understand why people think transgender is "thought control". Doesn't that imply a normal straight boy could be brainwashed into being gay or a woman simply by being told that those things exist? does anyone seriously believe that's how the human mind works?

Something most interesting, jews have claimed 6,000,000 jews have been holohoaxed literally hundreds of times... before WW2... often well before Hitler was even born.

Here's just a small sampling of the numerous times jews invoked the "holocaust" and "6 million", their magic Talmud number, for decades leading up to WW2... pic related.

Also, here's a video of a guy simply reading old newspaper articles about the 6 million... PRE-WW2... that's all he's doing... it's been removed in most countries... what an odd thing to censor, a guy literally just reading old newspaper articles without comment. Curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=BixZwKpfcD0

If blocked in your country:

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

Attached: 6000000.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)