Modern philosophical dilemma

Modern philosophical dilemma

Attached: FB_IMG_1660940421517.jpg (726x960, 52.1K)

What's yours chang?

let me suggest a more traditional alternative that this creature is degenerated enough to enjoy, as much as Humans would

Attached: 1630356346591.jpg (621x414, 100.51K)

Botox does not actually increase your chances of incontinence afaik. In fact when I googled for it, its apparently used as a potential treatment for fecal incontinence and already as a treatment for urinary incontinence. So yeah.

Of course it had to be a memeflag dumping the latest info on LGBT fuckery.

One could say he is between a cock and his shiet space.

Attached: 2947DB54-0EC2-4DEF-AA9C-2E3F02AA33CD.jpg (500x367, 19.74K)

I use a memeflag so everyone knows I am not right wing. Yes, I realize this is offensive to Any Forums board "culture" but Any Forums board "culture" is offensive to me. Also why have memeflags if you arent' suppose to use them?

Pro tip: If you're thinking of Carlosposting, don't. 99.99% of the time, it's not good. Nobody has been good at it for a long time now.

between a cock and his fart place

Attached: onkeypox.png (250x250, 54.8K)

Niggers, kikes, and queers should all die.

Carlos, I swear to god

there's a reason the democrats mascot is an ass

Why don't they use buttplugs?

Even better.

They're degenerate scat fetishists, butt plugs would defeat the point.

I hate how with social media people seem to have no shame any more, combined with the fact that if you say something "mean" on these sites you get banned.

I strongly disagree, and that's why I post with a Democrat flag.

That will not help anal fissures at all.

Might as well just use the fag flag. It's very appropriate in your case.

>I use a memeflag so everyone knows I am not right wing. Yes, I realize this is offensive to Any Forums board "culture" but Any Forums board "culture" is offensive to me. Also why have memeflags if you arent' suppose to use them?

Attached: leftists.jpg (3840x2160, 1.92M)

"We just want equal rights"
"They just want equal rights"

circa 1980

There are gay right wingers as well (idiots but what can you do). I don't want to immediately out myself on every single thread I post on either.

>injects botulinum toxin on asshole to not shit yourself

Attached: imgcs117pez21.jpg (640x1236, 81.12K)

This looks like my brother except this guy is a massive faggot

you're a democrat, it means you're controlled by the jewish elite too

also how the fuck you're getting your ass destroyed so much you that need fucking botox in it?