Explain how The UK is improving since BREXIT

Provide details

Attached: D8B1BF57-86CD-4CB3-81F9-22F5C20145AF.jpg (900x1125, 125.02K)

there is a greater awareness of the fact that (((globalists))) are waging an undeclared war

What the fuck is this thing?

jesus christ she hit the wall at 100 miles per hour

Most likely a shopped

so you are saying she is even uglier in the reality?

It was a project driven by misguided nationalists and Putinbots. like wtf is this nonsense?

Nobody who is normal had any benefit to their lives from Brexit. I hope it gets reversed.

>spoon feed me, so I can argue like a cunt about shit I know nothing about.
OP is a turbofaggot

Dumb fucks like you are why we left. If you can't see how destructive the EU is to your country you are part of the problem.

The EU did absolutely nothing for the UK NOTHING. It took millions every day, forced moronic laws invented by some french communists, and only added to the immigration load this country is under which is bad enough even without all the toilet cleaners.

Proof of this is in the movement of people. More EUtrash applied for visas to stay in the UK than the total number who were thought to live here. Yeah, Brexit is such a terrible idea, that's why half the mainland is seeing refugee status here right?

average looking woman without much make up on with untrimmed eyebrows and a shitty haircut

>let me tell you about your country
Fuck off

hermoine on testosterone and estrogen blockers.

>that's why half the mainland is seeing refugee status here right?
I think you can convince yourself of anything if you invent reality to fit your whims.

I heard that right now a lot of people are not working to show support to brexit.
People have so much more money that it's no problem... and even big corporations don't even make their customers pay for stuff like electricity and shit.
I'm thinking about moving to Manchester myself.

I hope Putin melts your shithole country with nuclear hellfire

This couldn't have happened in the EU

Attached: 1649071028533.webm (576x1024, 2.34M)

Live long and prosper

Attached: spock-amok-time-llap.jpg (2500x1868, 581.79K)

tavistock institute for human relations are the premier research facility ushering highest standards of planetary development

Brexit fucked up the whole planet
somehow it caused a fake pandemic to happen

More Africans. Ruling class wealthier.

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Poles out Pajeets in

this is BRITAIN, this is BREXIT, this is what we FIGHT for

یورپی کم پاکستانی زیادہ

>What the fuck is this thing?
Harvey Weinstein's leftovers.

sunk cost fallacy in action. Admitting brexit was retarded would mean you wasted so much time and effort being a retard. So you keep being a retard to fool yourself you didn't waste it. Classic moron behavior.

negative social, political and especially economical cost of brexit is out in the open for anyone to see. You can't deny it.