Is there any difference between ukrainians and russians?

Honestly, why does this shit happen in eastern Europe too? Croats and Serbs, Serbs and Albanians, Poles and Russians, technically your all the same type of turko-persian-mongolic type peoples mixed in only slightly with nords. Why is this shit happening in ukraine? Why are basically the same people fighting each other. I know they have the subhuman element in them but is there a visible difference between ukrainians and russians or is it like some kind of regional conflict gone natinonal?

Attached: 16456345234523.jpg (295x400, 48.77K)

Another shitty thread from a neworlder about muh same people, its not because people are similar that they are the same ukrainians and russians dont have the same languages and are not part of the same ethnicity nor dont have the same history its like saying a french is italian because we have the same root as a language and we were part of some empire for a while

No, they're literally the same race, which is why it's always pathetic when those Ukrainian cucks whine on Any Forums about how they're a white nation getting overrun by "subhuman mongol hordes."

though they both hate to admit it, there's actually very little difference (both genetically and culturally)
Ukraine is more similar to Russian than to any other nation on the planet.

them larping as some Aryan chads when Hitler saw them as untermensch is hilariously pathetic cope

Attached: genetic-map-europe.png (720x816, 225.99K)

New Worlders surpass old worlders when it comes to the fact we left the insanity and rogue totalitarian-monarchical dogma which formed the modern day old world and we had a more spiritual then material bourgeois upbringing then the old world.

Also, the reason I asked is because this seems even closer then Italians to French people. I can't tell if this originated as a regional conflict but no matter how it originated its my problem now because we got ukrainians coming to Canada saying they're "White Westerners" yet they act like they're from the third world while we got Russians doing the same thing. Its been happening for a while, not only do we have to deal with Non-White trash but White trash too.

>leaf wants more bbc immigrants instead of white ones. Very typical

Which just shows how hypocritical these people are. They call our folks White trash when they are the people who look White but act like they're from a different planet. They look like us but you can slightly see the differences and behavioural patterns tend to be neurotic.

I am slovakian and I understand more ukrainian than a russian understand ukrainians, one thing is sure is that we are slavs but we still are not 1 singular people ukraine may seem russian to you because ukrainian have been colonised by russians for a very long time learning ukrainian wasnt allowed and the ukrainian people and culture have been tried to be russified thats why it pisses me off when people say theyre the same

I don't want niggers to get in this country. I hate niggers the most out of all the races on this earth even slightly worser then the jews. But if you understand this, Canada has been going down hill not because of the blacks coming after reconstruction but because of people who are White coming from Europe spreading their shit here. Though I'd rather have a eastern european then a nigger any time.

Ukrainians have less of those siberian turkomongols claiming russian ancestry.

If you know where Quebec is and how Canada demographically is shaped. Within the White populations you can see literal genetic differences in Canada and vast cultural differences like Southern Ontario vs Quebec vs the Maritimes vs the Western half. But they aren't killing each other acting like they are fighting a race war. While there is more difference regionally in Canada then in ukraine and russia and they are tearing each other up due to some strange oriental war which got us western folk involved due to oy vey.

Right now it looks like you are getting way more indians, chinese and fillipinos compared to eastern europeans (canadian gov statistics). Yet your on pol complaining about eastern europeans. My comment was obviously a joke. But your whole country is a joke turning into and indian colony.

The war is useless and stupid its true but honestly russia attacked ukraine anything else is a cope its no wonder why nobody likes russia in eastern europe I get alongside poles or czech just fine but russian have a mongol mentality and a superiority complex

Ukrainians are more emotional and cunning, russians are more serious and violent.

They used to be a world power in the cold war. Now they are irrelevant even countries like uk/france/germany have higher gdp (let alone usa or whole eu). So they live in past glory and pretend they are still a super power.

>what's the difference
russia is significantly more jewed and slightly less White. It's still jews using Whites to kill Whites to fight the other jews, though.

Galicia ≠ Kievan Rus.
The Western Ukranians were Catholics until they got their own 68 May in 2014. Eastern Ukranians are Orthodox.

all ukrainians are russian but not all russians are ukrainian

Attached: map_of_the_soviet_union_russian_america.png (2200x1603, 287.82K)

If you believe in the power of prophecy and the fact that this thing is going much slower then the elites want it to happen you'll know north America will end up eventually still a White continent after the race war and apocalypse. It cannot happen, people are not and cannot be that mind numbed to let it happen. Diversity never works and if it went in full speed in Canada the governmental structure would collaspe.

Isn't there a whole warsaw pact nostalgia thing happening with eastern Europeans? Ostalgia, Yugostalgia, ETC it is common from what I see in all eastern european peoples whether slav or not. Unless they are on the central half (Czech, Croat, Slovene, Hungarian, Polish).

Have you ever heard of "divide and conqure"? Thats the reason and our brothers keep falling for it.

Attached: 1657805874523.png (794x708, 444.12K)