Any Forums is filled with soft people who would die in a real civil war

Some are hard enough to survive, but most are soft and weak.
Blacks in general are far tougher and less squeamish than the so-called Nazis of Any Forums

Attached: Minneapolis-Riot.jpg (1216x912, 120.83K)

Most of Any Forums would know better than to hold a gun sideways, and doesn't have "finna" in their vocabulary. They have an automatic advantage.

What makes you such a hardened badass?

>Laughs in terror weapons banned by the Geneva convention

Attached: 1660790701362854.jpg (256x256, 10.27K)

Most probably don't even own guns. Just a bunch of edgy coomers.

This is a board of peace predditor.
You will never be a real girl, now go popp your niggerpox and pour salt in the oozing craters.

Surviving war as a soldier or civilian is mostly a matter of luck user

I think you're projecting there buddo. I think most do have guns, especially if they're browsed for a few years and aren't underage niggers. Even then, who cares? Any Forums is such a small group of people. Take your logic to Fox News viewers. What chunk of those boomers do you think own guns? I'd bet, easily, >50%.

If there was a "civil war" it would be CIA staged like Kony 2012, Arab Spring, Jan 6, etc. The only thing that will result is a few government influenced retards will fight and the goy'd public will beg the government "saviors of stability" to fix things. Americans are too pampered and degenerate to fight anything like that. Americans like watching football, Hollywood, drinking beer, prescription drugs, shopping at Walmart, eating McDonald's. Nothing meaningful will happen

lol

lmao, even

I have a 10-22, does that count?

I lost mine in a boating accident

yes to groups vs the solo /poltard with no frens

Attached: ccr effigy lyrics.jpg (512x512, 159.9K)

cope wyteboi

>Pap pap pap

Attached: 1660505964076736m.jpg (576x1024, 149.04K)

fortunately we’ll get to find out very soon instead of retard faggot op speculative cess

Trim your nails bro wtf

"No"

Attached: IMG_20220814_230444.jpg (3840x2160, 1.26M)

Would you be tough enough to survive a Russian military siege and escape without being captured as a POW like our buddy Boneface? I doubt it.

blacks in the inner cities will be the first to starve and start eating each other. If the happening makes it out to the suburbs normie whites will be in deep shit also. probably religious communities that can band together in rural areas will do the best.

Who the hell are YOU?? The fucking social activities director? Piss off you clueless faggot.

>Blacks in general are far tougher and less squeamish
NIGGER PLEASE.

>niggers are retarded violent apes
pretty fucking racist dude

Nigger, haven't you seen the dozens of incel shooters that pop out of nowhere every weekend? So...I'm confused, is Any Forums a bunch or larpers, or a bunch of mentally ill terrorists?

>Muh groups!
Sit still while the drones do gods work

Attached: 1660793090420585.jpg (256x256, 12.08K)

same man, they really did just get lost in that region of american fyords all on their own... :'(

> the west finally destroys itself for good
don't give me hope

Ok

He suckled on his mother's teat 5 years longer than the rest of us.

that's just the news inflating things. pol thinks all mass shooters are black, but in reality the statistics show the field is dominated by middle easterners. I assume that trend is only worse in Europe. blacks are still super overrepresented, sure, but the Asians are worse. Still, the Asians do not even come close to the numbers we see from the arab.

>Blacks in general are far tougher and less squeamish than the so-called Nazis of Any Forums
Niggers can barely handle a fucking horror movie. if it was a free-for-all majority I'd guarantee would be at home watch TV saying, "Dam niba, Das crayzee"

God demands energy weapons based warfare alongside kinetic weapons!
Stagnation bores god!

To worship God properly innovate new weapons to show him we are worthy of his love!!!!

I hate the antichrist!!

Attached: 1660941266111-1230518837.jpg (1920x2560, 1.18M)

>Blacks in general are far tougher
Not tough enough to stop slavery

autists will inherit the earth. In the modern technological age, niggers are helpless targets.

Anybody with some knowhow and planning can devise 100 ways to defend themselves.

i mean.. everyon can die in a civil war. mines, bombs, trip on a lego.

Good think there won't be a civil war.

Attached: 1618282448820.jpg (500x375, 53.88K)

Fox news boomers are on the cusp of death. They may have guns, but they cannot climb a flight of stairs with them.
Many Any Forumsacks are closeted homosexuals, furries, and coomers who want to sleep with blacks and only hate them because of rejection.

There will be and you can't stop it.
Hyper frequency shotgun, slips 99% of commercial eyeprotection

Say it to the beamgun emmiter whore.

Attached: IMG_20220819_124014.jpg (2160x3840, 1.21M)

I won't need to.

Idk what 10 means,22 is the caliber i guess? Whats up with that,easier to carry? I shooted there a Smith&wesson 38. special, revolver,really cool and dangerous. Whats the purpouse of a 22? To defend yourself if needed without causing that much harm on the atttacker? Or just to carry that more comfy? Or is otra shootgun with a long thin bullet?

>furries
yes. with guns.

>Blasts you with raw 532nm with a fuckload of extra 850nm

Attached: IMG_20220819_124436.jpg (2160x3840, 1.81M)

Lolololol fuck the Geneva convention with a knife!!!!

Attached: IMG_20220819_124732.jpg (2160x3840, 1.74M)