Why are they considered to be whites and Europeans? They literally speak Spanish, have Hispanic name and look Hispanic...

Why are they considered to be whites and Europeans? They literally speak Spanish, have Hispanic name and look Hispanic. Like are people retarded or something?

Attached: iberi.jpg (255x194, 21.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e3A-udlDxKk?t=1h10m08s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well there was that whole thing with the moops

true

At some point in not so distant history, Portugal and Spain both ran the world. They had sophisticated culture, art, music, philosophers, and at least a few technological contributions to mankind. Sure, they've done dick all the last few hundred years, but they're not niggers. Salazar did the best he could with what he had at the time, and didn't get his people annihilated like some of his other European contemporaries.

wtf theirs maxicans in europe?

Seems to be the case

When I visited Spain, the locals looked exactly like Italians. I found Greeks more European looking. Perhaps the areas near the French border has some lighter people. Portuguese looked like shitskin LATAM types.

They're really good swimmers

Spain has more Colombians than it has pitbulls. And there are more pitbulls than humans in that country

Nah that’s the Polish. Whereas the Mexicans here do the crap jobs, as do the Polish for Western Europe

German humor.

Attached: Pere_el_Gran_al_Coll_de_Panissars-696x484.jpg (696x484, 62.28K)

Wouldn’t it be so cool if Iberia kept their Visigoth language instead of sp*nish

Arabs compared to Spanish and meds are not the same I’m sry u will always be a shit skin.

Go walk your dog Gomez

1st people speak spanish and portuguese, plus hispanic coms crom Spain conquering south america you fucking retard, we have ancient history and we are part of europe if you like it or not

Whats the problem with Spanish? I understand you as Americans who live next to spics, associate Spanish with Mexico and shithole countries, but Spanish is a white language

They all share Neanderthal admixture so they're all equal race mixing brothers.

Attached: Neanderthal.jpg (330x400, 39.26K)

>uyhbftbgnhyjghku,gvfythbdegxb
that's how ou sound

yeah we kicked your asses off the iberian peninsula, stay hwere you are and dont come back

scientifically yes, in your schizo head who knows

Attached: distancias 3.png (1344x943, 115.58K)

> They literally speak Spanish, have Hispanic name and look Hispanic
>look Hispanic
>memeflag

Attached: 1645724640298.jpg (412x438, 71.06K)

plus we took the silk road away from your dirty asses

They're retarded Catholics that mixed races with Muslims. What more needs to be said? They're not white.

We speack high elve spanish,while in general over there is talked a lower version
I just know lots of people dreams to loock like us. But then reality comes thrue,and then they hate us. Sad cope.

Disney

There was no mix with muslims Martínez Chang Pajeet, even you love to say this to help you cope with loockig native kek.

>Why are they considered to be whites and Europeans?
Because it's part of Europe and meds are generally accepted as white

Attached: c12c13f0a7c694c925d137a61fb60ff7.jpg (607x924, 74.88K)

youtu.be/e3A-udlDxKk?t=1h10m08s

No