V*ccine mass die off confirmed?

This man is evil. Now they are just talking about population adjustments as if it's a civil engineering project or something. They don't give a fuck how many people they kill.

Attached: screeencap2cf9.png (1032x922, 651.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1560366975775285248
drive.google.com/file/d/1eja4gZuaU6j95-sKSxv6pkM1llAmAe8m/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1653244117139.png (700x808, 510.37K)

They can't even hide it anymore.

Attached: file.png (748x680, 441.91K)

Who died and made him boss?

This guy is literally a larping faggot. He loves taking credit for this sort of thing but the reality is he has no real control.

Attached: faggot2.jpg (720x523, 27.23K)

who cares if you're dead if you're not gonna put up a fight. shut up and do as you're told or fight back, you are going to do one of those things whether you like it or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
>Earth is under alien occupation and the human race has been conditioned for slavery, unable to think for itself or disobey an order.
starring Brent Spiner

Attached: data poker face.jpg (500x478, 21.28K)

Kobe

Some user smarter, better and more handsome than me should start making Peaceful Genocide Generals where we can post about this comfy, peaceful genocide that is going on and almost no one seems to be aware of it.

No links = fake and gay

Where's the link nigger

From the get go you were given two choices -
eat bugs, sleep in pods and own nothing,
or
90% population reduction.
Your preferences are being respected, that's all.

I went and got it for you because you are a retarded ape monkey faggot who can't use a computer. twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1560366975775285248

>They don't give a fuck how many people they kill.
Not true, they wish to reduce the population to 500 million so they want it to be lots.

>advertises whats coming years in advance
>no real control.

Attached: WHATEVER.jpg (1600x1200, 385.36K)

i'm fine with it as long as KLaus Schwab is part of the population adjustment

Based. I'd rather get caught in the depopulation net than live in a double digit billion slum world where I have to coexist with OP.

I have changed my mind about this whole thing after seeing how fucking retarded and insane the average person is.
If Klaus ends up pulling off this 80% population cull which ends up taking out all NPCs and leftists who took the vax, I'll just fucking forgive the turtle master and admit he was right about everything.

Attached: 1659380109494419.jpg (557x561, 183.24K)

shouldnt be too difficult to acquire this target and eliminate it

fuck useless eaters

Attached: klaus.png (660x1000, 870.89K)

>urges governments
Why, he is a nobody, nobody voted for him, and governments should do what their population tells them, not what this bald fagot wants.

Fake article, op you stupid nigger

where's the link for your fake and gay OP then, faggot?

>Fake & gay
>1pbtid OP
>299 retards

the only problem is that it's not what's going to happen, ya retard.

The elite are fucking based. Killing off any retard stupid enough to take the vax is actually big brain af. All those who took the shot deserve death.

you have truly accepted the mantle of clown

Well I differentiate the people who are just unsuspecting of authorities and the people who want to put the unvaccinated in concentration camps. The first group contains a few sentient humans who dont care if others are vaxxed or not.

lol it's not even the same article you retarded shill
FAKE AND GAY
For fuck's sake Any Forums this is the kind of shit you see Facebook boomers falling for.

You will whine about it online and do nothing about it, not even take an hour of peaceful protest a week, and just watch it happen and try explaining it to people who don't care who are just thinking "I need sex! I need drugs! I need movies! This is too boring!!!". Then you will hope an establishment purchased republican will fix things, hopefully!

As long as NPCs suffer in equal measure to me I'm on board with the NWO

he's going to kill you next for being an asskissing faggot

EAT

Attached: 01984933-B21E-4E66-ACDD-E37725D5EF9A.jpg (611x587, 170.75K)

It's real from the office of national statistics. Backups in the NHS caused by lockdowns have led to a big increase in non covid deaths. Lockdowns were a huge mistake but they can't admit it because they don't want responsibility or to spend more on the NHS

Attached: deaths uk all causes.png (612x489, 33.66K)

Gail's husband?

>future of the vaccinated
>uncertain

Attached: 1646411234251.jpg (400x388, 30.53K)

No.

And will the RCMP in Canada do anything about this guy? No? Why not? It's almost as if you think you're going to be spared by him, that he didn't give your vaccine the same dosage, that maybe you got the saline by luck instead of the real thing.

It's happening, again!

Attached: The Last Witch Hunter OSINT.jpg (1019x1191, 435.27K)

What about the kids who were forced to get the jab? This isn't cool or funny.

Mass depopulation has already happened, and will continue to happen.

That British-American Federation needs a foundation, billions of bodies to serve as the mortar.

Attached: Mockingjay Part 1 OSINT.jpg (1920x2782, 1.11M)

>For fuck's sake Any Forums this is the kind of shit you see Facebook boomers falling for.
Multiple anons have already called it out in this thread, retarded troon faggot

>population surplus to requirement
Literally the politics of Pol Pot

Attached: Pol_Pot.jpg (800x1009, 70.08K)

>Medical authorities
Sorry hun, no such thing.
My rifle has more authority than your advisor.

Isn't it coincidental that pharmaceuticals immunity from lawsuits wears off by 2024?

Attached: immune.jpg (1208x1432, 434.23K)

So what date will the nukes fall?
Must be a date that is one or multiple of the following
>kyballic
>masonic
>judaic
>luciferian

Am I the OP retard?
>lol it's not even the same article you retarded shill
No fucking shit cunt, its the article link to MY post, I'm not the fucking OP. God you newfags.

If he kills you too then no regrets

This

No one in Switzerland has the balls for that

Someone do it nao as I'm rangebannered

True that.