Since shit is hitting the fan here in Germany I consider moving to the US. I am dual citizen so no problems at all...

Since shit is hitting the fan here in Germany I consider moving to the US. I am dual citizen so no problems at all. However, I am just a shitty sales assistant but I don't need much. Good idea or will I end up back in Germany anyway?

Attached: Expired-Passport2-1140x684.jpg (1140x684, 117.22K)

Are you White?

Yep

I dont see why it would be a bad idea, it more so depends on where you move to in burgerland. More jobs in cities but higher cost of living and much gayer/black. Rural area is cheaper and more white but hardly any work.

>but I don't need much
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
It is expensive to live here and it is hard to get established here without someone willing to let you stay with them while you find a job.

I mean as a shitty sales assistant I should find something nearly everywhere?

>without someone willing to let you stay with them while you find a job.

I have some savings and relatives in the US which would host me.

In some areas it really is not that expensive. I rented a 2 story house in Ohio for $415 a month, and another after that for $500. It depends where in the country.

>I consider moving to the US
Lol

Sales assistant in retail? Most retail places are hiring cause many are relying on gibs here. You wont make much though. I would try to get into pest control or something, pays decent and doesnt require experience.

Get to Mexico and come across the border… they’ll give you a ton of free money and an ride to wherever

Good idea if you move to a red state with low taxes desu.

How did you aquire US citizenship personally? I have a similar plan, my Mother is the biological daughter of a deceased Us citizen, she's eligible for citizenship due to this, I want her to apply for US citizenship so that she can petition for me to aquire US citizenship too so I can move to America, I want to get a job from my American uncle at his air conditioning company over there. At the start of this month she said she'd apply for US citizenship but not for a long time and since we're poor as fuck and it costs 1k and the application process can take a very long time itself. I hope I can get there asap because it's fucking over for me here.

I am a certified sommelier and worked mostly in wine stores and currently doing some marketing and e-commerce related things at my current employer. Dunno if thats much worth.

My father is a burger

The US is on the brink of imploding.
lol
lmao

Yea just 2 more weeks.
Unironcially if you get more redpill Europeon to come over here we can save this country

Lots of wineries here, even in random rural areas. I have a feeling a lot of them are more family businesses though. Employers are desperate here now though, I am sure you will find work.

You can get a real estate license pretty easy here if that appeals to you. My wife became am agent and then reached out to 55places dot com which gave her old people clients who wanted to buy in retirement communities. Made good money. You can also become an unlicensed contractor. Then use Facebook Groups, find local realtors who need small jobs done, and tell them you can do it. A friend of mine did that and he has a ton of money now. Depends on the city, though.

This. I love in SW Mich on the St Joseph Michigan river basin and it allows for good vineyards

>Yea just 2 more weeks
Have you seen what's in the "Inflation Reduction" bill?
They've given the EPA full power to shut down agricultural they deem unfit for the environment.

Missouri has a wine region and they have lots of burgery German pride. They'd probably love an actual German sommelier.

>Le heckn scary bill #7382649
Let me know when it passes

Maybe try a ski town like aspen or vail? Wine is more of an upper class hobby in the US, so you’d need to live around wealth to find work. Ski towns also have worker housing so you won’t get wrecked on cost of living, and they’re much safer than the cities. Stay away from California, Texas, and New England. Maybe sun valley Idaho or Taos New Mexico? Telluride is the best ski town to live in my opinion.

Sounds promising I will look further into it.

freezing to death might still be the better option Hans

OP come to America don't look back Germany will fall soon

No. You won't be able to live anywhere except in a shack on the frontier without roommates.