Christian "art"

Why does christian art suck so bad?

Attached: christian art.png (995x714, 1.45M)

The Dark Ages were quite a strange time, mate. I would understand if people decided to really appreciate realism after a thousand years of that shit.

>I turned myself into a bread loaf, morty

If you reply to this bait thread you are a faggot and a kike.
Christ is King

Attached: 1387_0.jpg (500x750, 59.23K)

Cope and seethe, jew

Attached: A7C42CC0-0CC8-4026-BFE2-52E347494168.jpg (1500x1000, 524.43K)

Attached: ChristAndTheRichYoungRuler-Hoffman.jpg (1600x1262, 328.83K)

I wonder what would happen if in that time someone asked the artist what they were thinking making this shit especially with the baby that looks like a loaf of bread. Would the artist seethe or would he say some shit like "All the art looks like this you have no taste"?

Attached: christ is king.png (1784x1349, 1.48M)

Christianity is the original globohomo and this is the original globohomo art.

Have you been in a art museum the last 40 years?

Attached: 9144_STREETGRAF_FLATDOWN_WEB_1024x1024.jpg (1024x731, 426.78K)

It's quite difficult to try imagine being a christian if you enjoy Greek/Roman history.

This.

>"dark" ages
>happend because a bunch of barbarians sacked and destroyed rome
>made it impossible to live on big cities because they were big targets
>rampant whiggers constslty sacking every small town through out western and central europe
>small kingdoms start to sproud on
>small walled towns that eventually grew into small walled cities
>some sort of cohesion is kept through religion since europe was split into small time feudal kingdoms with no real ancestry
>the progress romans have made is mostly lost, it was kept on constantinople
>blame christianity for what a bunch of larpagans whiggers did
If all, christianity kept it all from completely devolving into a complete larpagan faggotry.

Attached: rachet-cat-attack.gif (640x640, 2.94M)

Nice looking church. Everytime I see something like that I think what a fucking waste it was that Europeans spent all that energy and artistic talent on a foreign religion and therefore it will be seen as completely useless; beyond to look at, in a not too distant future, if not already.

Whereas a Japanese Shinto temple will continue to be venerated and appreciated long into the future beyond a time when the Japanese people no longer believe in whatever deity/spirit it was built for. Because at the end of the day it is still fully theirs, their culture, their history, and their deity.
>tl;dr it is unfortunate that that church was not a temple instead

checked and kecked

Attached: paradiselbutts7.jpg (703x897, 261.75K)

>Good art= realism
The anglomutt mind is rotten beyond repair

Because Christians are ugly and a dysgenic people.

Just look at the map today, the shittier skin you have the higher probability of being a christcuck. The whiter you are the higher probability of being agnostic/atheist

Ugly people want to make the world ugly too

>it isn't inherently worse art and artistry it is just more spiritual and metaphysical!

Attached: 11897850-6890247-image-m-21_1554460715827.jpg (1346x594, 345.54K)

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Christianism did not cause the decay or european culture.
It was the barbarians aka white niggers that managed to destroy what remained of the roman civilization
Fun fact: There was a growing number of christians amongst romans, although they tended to be heavily persecuted
What surprises the most is how christians priests managed to convert barbarians
I mean, why would they chose a masochistic hippie over a manly God like Thor?