Was the world better off before Poland existed?

Was the world better off before Poland existed?

Attached: C18AB702-7CA0-4E04-961B-E992E03B9938.jpg (1280x1299, 160.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_offensive_plans_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusatia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My home was in the german empire at that time I hope muh ancestors raped oppressed some ethnic minorities

Cope, seethe and dilate, Poles won.

>Was the world better off before Poland existed?
We are God's chosen people and you're going to be a minority in your own country soon.

look at how beautiful this is

Attached: Europe_under_Nazi_domination.png (1088x998, 172.3K)

Why are Poles on here always so angry?

they were always like this, only back then they got a good beating when they got too cocky, soon they will get it from all the ukrainians they imported

You “won” temporarily. If history is any indication, you will just get partitioned again soon.

We Poles are God's chosen people to guide Europe, we are a Christ of Europe and we are promised to rule it by our King Jesus and Virgin Mary herself.

Attached: Jasna Góra.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Who got buck broken Hans, who got buck broken?

Attached: Berlin 1945 - Polish and Soviet flags.jpg (490x331, 29.54K)

only thing you will guide is the plunger that will unclog my toilet

Imagine beautiful, clean, efficient autobahns and railways connecting every city between Strassburg and Moscow …

They live to embody the meme.

Attached: Poljak.png (900x900, 255.94K)

Yes

>you will never drive your auto at full speed on an autobahn with no speed limit from paris to moscow
why even live

Cope Turk, go make a kebab. I'm God's chosen and you are a goyim cattle.

Idk why people on Any Forums seethe about Poland. They seem alright to me

Yes

Attached: Poljak Opinion.png (600x500, 91.31K)

Source?

It's kinda sad that Hitler decided to fight us instead of fighting anglos.

>austrian Trieste
no

>we totally weren't planning on invading you and we were absolutely not coordinating a full scale war with kikes in america and england

The only livable parts of Poland are the parts that were part of the German Empire

70+ years afterwards the Polish people still mostly rely on infrastructure built by Germans long ago

Eastern Poland is still a complete wasteland. Imagine if Germany could have developed it.

The Soviet Union was Germanys Afghanistan. Think about it. Just like Americans funded the Taliban to fight to soviets; Germany sent Lenin to Russia to start a revolution to get them out of the first world war

>Eastern Poland is still a complete wasteland
meds

post war propaganda to blame us for russians having an iq that equals siberian temperature

If you're talking about Stalin yea, we were not. In fact Stalin was absolutely shocked when Germany declared the war. He even ordered our officers NOT to fight back during the first days.

It's 100% true tho. There's more German documents on it than the Holocaust

absolutely shocked comrade yes! we gave some of you freedom for 3 years or so, you should be eternally grateful but it's okay, we will do it again

But we love Poland.

Attached: 1660190178723246.jpg (1408x1182, 109.15K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_offensive_plans_controversy

Stalin most likely made plans to invade Germany first. Hitler attacked you because he knew Stalin would do it himself if he didn’t.

There was no reason for Stalin to stay allied with a Germany that wasn’t able to invade Britain

>we will d-ack

Attached: Slavic Superiority.jpg (372x268, 16.07K)

That’s bullshit. Stalin wanted to invade Germany. America was already sending weapons to Stalin before the war broke out.

and it worked, had we not done it communism would have spread so much, thankfully we pushed it back and killed some 25 million of their subhuman bolsheviks

No. No Slav will live under Germ rule.

Attached: 1652391197695.png (998x719, 1.07M)

Everything worked out to the benefit of America, and to the detriment of literally every other world power

Really makes you think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusatia

In fact time was on Germany's side if you're talking about fighting the Soviet Union.
Germany could've created Nuclear weapons first.
That was actually the exact reason why Germany progressed that fast during the first months of the war. Because we didn't think that Hitler would invade.
Lend Lease was implemented in 1941.

Attached: 1645334798287.jpg (1600x1600, 227.26K)

I’ve met some smart Poles. But why are they so fucking overrepresented in the shit-cleaning and doorman departments in the US?

we can't fight picrel and win, it's just impossible because there are too many goyim to kill, you should thank americans for not speaking german

Attached: Map_of_participants_in_World_War_II.png (1480x625, 50.03K)

>tf

>tf

You should thank yourselves. For making all slavs your enemies.

Whether Stalin was going to invade or not seems like a moot point... because Hitler attacked Stalin and still lost. So in hindsight the better option would have been securing the Eastern border with defensive fortifications in case of an attack but devoting most manpower to an invasion of Britain.

Attached: Deer Hitler.jpg (1360x850, 290.18K)

Absolutely seething. You will always be some Carp Harming Vassal.

well Poland existed before the Russian and German Empires and was a pretty strong nation

Absolutely, I don't know how anyone can dispute that.
Return to tradition, erase Poland.

More like before ireland existed

Polish people would have been world class scientists, engineers, etc IF they would have just let Germans germanize them a little bit more. Every Pole would have been better off if they had swallowed their pride a little bit and let the more enlightened civilization guide them.

Kinda of how the English turned the Scottish from barbarians into enlightenment era philosophers and scientists

Hitler's rationale for getting rid of Slavdom was they were a servile race, I have yet to be proven otherwise.

Where is Hitler now?