TRUMP SAYS THE 'MOMENT OF TRUTH' IS UPON US!

THE 2020 ELECTION IS GOING DOWN.
BIG HAPPENING.

>“Make sure to watch The Moment of Truth Summit this Saturday, starting at 9 am CDT, hosted by Mike Lindell! Watch the movie premier of [S]election Code and hear experts and Patriots from all 50 states showing how the 2020 Election was RIGGED AND STOLEN and how to STOP it from ever happening AGAIN. A MUST SEE event to help SAVE our COUNTRY from the deliberate AND ILLEGAL DESTRUCTION going on NOW!! Watch on FrankSpeech.com or RSBN. For more info, go to momentoftruthsummit.com.”
thedeskofdonaldtrump.com/make-sure-to-watch-the-moment-of-truth-summit-8182022/

Attached: trump-profile-profile.jpg (1680x1120, 526.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1466212244316905474
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can I get a prebunk if this is a happening or not?

This is going to be like Mike Lindells Cyber Simpcopium, which got like ZERO attention outside Q tards and dedictaed MIGAtards.

Until this nigger puts a million and a half White people on the Mall with real demands that these criminals stop destroying our country, demands other than "more Trump," he can GTFO.

Attached: panda-rage.gif (220x205, 114.62K)

>Many fundamentalist Christians believe the Antichrist, prophesied in the Book of Revelation, plans to present himself as descended from the Davidic line to bolster his false claim that he is the Jewish Messiah.[67] The intention of such propaganda would be to influence the opinions, emotions, attitudes, and behavior of Jews and philo-Semites to achieve his Satanic objectives. An increasing number of fringe Christian eschatologists believe the Antichrist may also present himself as descended from the Jesus bloodline to capitalize on growing adherence to the hypothesis in the general public.

mobile.twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1466212244316905474

Attached: 1630403723085.gif (500x375, 373.64K)

Mike Lindell is the Geraldo Rivera at Al Capones vault of Trump Grifters.

From smoking crack to selling pillows to grifting the president
What a life

how long is he going to keep his grift going guys? literally going to be a big nothingburger once again
>mike lindell
jfc...........

It's happening.

That was the calm before the storm, there's now even more evidence built up user. By August 21st things are going to be much different.

Attached: 01no-surprise-sub-mediumSquareAt3X-v2.jpg (1800x1800, 255.15K)

Millions of people watched the cyber symposium. Sounds like you're the one who's coping.

Attached: mike lindell's cyber symposion.png (1904x827, 162.07K)

bump

>hosted by Mike Lindell!

thread theme: journey dont stop believing

This. I'll march but I want a banner to march with.

Can the democrats put Trump in jail already so that Qtards finally STFU.

MORE

WEEKS

UNTIL TRUMP IS REINSTATED

UNTIL ALL THE VAXXIES DROP DEAD

UNTIL RUSSIA WINS IN UKRAINE

Attached: 4B5E73E0-5AC8-45A5-BF04-7EE83A58C9D8.jpg (150x150, 4.72K)

Oh great, more drumpf tards waiting with bated breath to hear the incestuous lies of a washed up pillow salesmen who is doing his best to maintain any type of relevance at all.

Hey here’s an idea fellas, why don’t ya go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air instead of wasting your time with some made up hoax that ultimately will amount to nothing?

Personally I hate watching videos that being into question the integrity of the safest and most secure election to ever happen in the history of modern democracy, so I won’t be watching.

Even if they manage to do that (Very very unlikely) you are still able to run for office from jail.
There is no stopping what's coming.

Attached: Cw--gi-WQAAbyGd.jpg (1024x576, 110.8K)

>YES BE THERE TO WATCH AS THE PROOF OF THE ELECTION BEING STOLEN AND RIGGED THAT TRUMP WANTS TO RUN AGAIN IN
This has to be intentionally meant to blow up in their faces. It's logically retarded. Yes, the election was obviously rigged, but if you're willing to still participate in it despite that, what does that then say to the people, you jew fellating cheeto retard?
I feel like I'm the only one sane left on the surface of earth and it is not a good feeling.

This.
There's nothing more embarrassing than being a magatard in 2022 lmao, except when they are magatards in 2023, 2024, etc.

Attached: ezgif-4-98d71b8202.gif (249x173, 2.27M)

Trump is going to jail hahahaha

PLAN STATUS: TRUSTED

sounds like more grifting nothingburger

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Shucks. Too bad these things couldn't have been done before the election was stolen! Awe dangit, I don't think we can reverse anything the thiefs did either! Dang! Oh well, how about that AOC AMIRITE!?
Pic related.

Attached: 1642782943712.jpg (604x603, 69.88K)