Leaving Germany and starting a new life

I'm planning to leave Germany soon, because it has become a third world shithole since immigration.
>hear more foreign languages than German
>shitskins and niggers all around my city and even in small towns
>mask wearing and mandatory jab in healthcare(I work in healthcare in IT, unjabbed, lets see for how long still)
>german women either extremely obese or slutty
>cucked men who dont do shit properly

Which country should I move to?

Attached: 2376113_4.jpg (330x244, 11.87K)

>moving to an even worse shithole

Attached: C-CJoijWAAQLsKi.jpg (2048x1363, 278.34K)

Israel

good riddance you subhuman traitor, if you come back I will personally look for you and slit open your throat

There are germans impregnating indias in amazonia.

Mexico

Israel.

No, you are too much of a coward to do so. the best that you can do is maybe give him a blowjob if you even dare to look at him.

To Poland.

why should I want to live in a country where most people are NPCs and brainwashed?

Where do you plan to go? How much money do you have?

Lets unite together and form a country we would like to live in. We need just another hitler and we are gud

All your points are true for every other "white" country. There's nowhere left to go.

This is a bait thread. You stupid fuck.

Hungary. If you like high taxes, an unintelligible language and more of the same.

Always go north

Austria or Switzerland are your best bet.
Surely not all of Germany is fucked? Aren't parts of Germany like Austria or Switzerland?

Running away yet again and ceding more ground to globalism won't save you.

Denmark

Come to Croatia and bring your money

Russia

xDDD
Alles gut with you personally user. What a spirit.

I'm moving to Texas USA

Age of consent is 14 though.

what about Szeged? It seems nice

Attached: Millenniumi_díszkút,_Klauzál_tér,_Szeged012.jpg (1200x800, 230.49K)

America, specifically Alaska or Montana or Hawaii/Maine if you got the dough.

If not then move to Chile or Argentina.

Eastern Germany is nice but its getting fucked by immigration as well. Its still better than the Western Part( where Im from) for sure

If you are ok with different languages other than german (mostly a variety of central and south amrican ones) and you dont mind shitskins or niggers and cucked men who dont do sit properly I would encourage you to visit

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-04-27+at+1.11.22+PM.png (500x784, 667.78K)

k bye

I heard East Germany never became as cucked as the West kinda what you are saying. Do you think they would return to being part of a new Soviet empire?
Or is the damage done?

Come to the south of Brazil user. You'll be an Aryan God to the Latinas