ITT places that terrify you

ITT places that terrify you

Attached: ca2.gif (388x409, 31.09K)

Ta

have you even been to california?

no, why?

It seems autistic to hate a place in the world you've never been to, it would be like me hating east poland or something

I said I am terrified of it...

Inyo is notorious for cartel killings, methlabs, multiple active serial killers, and human trafficking orgs. The justice officials in that county are incredibly corrupt. The only way they fund their shit tier infrastructure is through extorting passerby via moving violations and other stupid shit.

The mountains that run from LA County through Ventura and split San Luis Obispo, Kern, Kings, Fresno, and Monterrey counties are nice and rural. Still good hunting to be found there and good people. Unfortunately, that is all changing rapidly.

Attached: FT7w17-XoAEt_eH.jpg (4096x2954, 2.91M)

Inyo ass.

I live in riverside where farms are. Feels like a good state would feel. But still fuck California

I disagree on the rapid change.

Its unfortunate to say the least. Anywhere outside of metro is red/non-retard commies

Mutterey County

there's black and mexican gangs everywhere, prisons are the worst and the scariest

Avoid

Have you been through Paso Robles lately? It's getting more expensive and growing. Admittedly it's been a few years since I've been there. Left the state for work and a chance to get into agriculture for myself rather than working for someone else. Can't afford land out there. Then again, I can't afford land out here in Colorado either.

I've been to California like 5-6 times in my life and it's been steadily been doing downhill since at least the early 2010s. Last time I was in LA was 2018 and it already looked like something out of a dystopian film. All the famous Hollywood Hills brown and dead, homeless wandering around in traffic, more jews than humans at this point. California is not a good place to be right now.

Why did you leave out the rest of the SFBA? Oakland and Richmond are like the wild west

How? Is it not just tourist towns and Death Valley in that area?

There is not an amount of money you could offer me to get me to visit LA
Same goes with Detroit, Chicago, NYC and Portland
I'm perfectly happy here in small town texas

> we're from north California and south Alabam'
> and little towns all across this land
> and a country boy can survive
If someone would please nuke everything within a 100 mile radius of San Francisco and Los Angeles it wouldn't be too bad. Gun laws here suck zippertit skincock, though.

it's pretty rough. Bizarre place to say the least. There's a commonality of abandoned vehicles at the bottom of remote hiking areas out there. They assume it's one or two active serial killers or cartel killings.

not recently no. I heard they were getting priced out from the sf fags migrating from neo sodom and gamorra. Areas in the Mojave and inland from mammoth are feasibly priced.

Not quite. There are the sierras and countless other wildlife preserves. Tons of off-grid living. Shit man i've seen a literal miner 49er walking with his donkey and mining gear down the 395 highway before. It's still the wild west there. Most of the land is undeveloped making it prime for hermetic livings, serial killers, active drug manufacturing, and OHV.

You need to include more counties than that. North of Sacramento you finally start feeling like you're in america again.