Why does Any Forums think all black people are bad?

I’ve lived in this small, vast majority white mountain town my entire life. I met this older fellow named “Tom” when I was 6. He was the first minority I’ve ever met, I’ve never seen a black person before. Tom was a portly, wealthy gentlemen, and I’ve never met a jollier fellow than he. Every summer he would host huge barbecue parties and invite many members of the town, let the kids play in his pool and everything. He was also master of the grill, his barbecue was fantastic. Overall, great guy. But according to Any Forums I’m supposed to hate Tom for the color of his skin even though the content of his character is great? Should I repay his kindness by calling him a “Nigger”?
I understand why you may feel that way around lesser educated blacks in the projects, (Those people are animals) but there also do exist upstanding pillars of their communities like Tom. Politically speaking, why does Any Forums think ALL black people are evil and stupid?
I haven’t met many other black people in my life other than Tom, and all the few black people I have met acted quite courteous to me. If all black people are violent savages according to Any Forums, then explain this behavior. Is it because the very few blacks I’ve met lived in my >95% white town?

Attached: 6253C808-C3D2-4E74-BC12-8645A5F40E6D.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11127071/Shocking-moment-giant-flash-mob-ransacks-loots-7-Eleven-store-LA.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_ro-7ljyQMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger lover

Because they need an outlet for the hatred which accumulates in their underdeveloped brains.

>Is it because the very few blacks I’ve met lived in my >95% white town?
Yes

All men are violent. If they aren’t.. are they really men?

Bush Jr said it best: "when I look in the eyes of Putin, I don't see no snow nigger, but a gentle giant with a tender soul."

Be more like George Bush Jr.

Attached: 1491690263.png (937x1200, 1.27M)

All black people are definitely not bad. Its like IDK maybe 3-6% that give everyone else a bad name like any other culture with one big exception. The whole degree, in several categories, is shifted by one or two standard deviations.

On top of that, black culture is a pale joke of what it once was and is now so one dimensional and obviously damaging to black culture, yet it propagates. Further, blacks unironically are racist and judgemental as fuck in the US making them super hard to get along with, entitled and sensitive, again, not great archetypes for socialization. Lastly, after so many forms of assistance, no people have been as catered too as the African American, and yet blacks seem to be doing worse, not better, so people are pretty weary. They're also prone to propaganda due to their special classification as a victim status, so getting the bad parts out of black culture is doubly hard. But here is the thing, they can really easily spot pieces of shit. See shit pieces are obviously to how shitty they are, but blacks are dialed in on that. If you're not a piece of shit, they'll give you an ounce more freedom and respect than your peers and that margin is enough to form a bond. You gotta remember everyone deep down is afraid of and wants the same things. Our perceptions and beliefs are different, but its safety, comfort, love, etc that were looking for. Be the better man and win some blacks over. It isn't going to stop them from stealing your shit though. Lol.

user, Tom hosted those barbecues to not get lynched

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11127071/Shocking-moment-giant-flash-mob-ransacks-loots-7-Eleven-store-LA.html

Watch the fucking POC video. YOU are paying for this.

I don't care if some niggers are "good" they need to fuck off

Attached: Nig.gets.popped......webm (408x720, 736.63K)

Tldr, faggot. Niggers will always be niggers.

All black people are niggers. Niggers are bad because of their smell and skin and all their children are niggers and all their childrens children are niggers and all their childrens' childrens' children are niggers and so on forever. A single nigger has the potential to curse the world for untold generations by producing an endless supply of niggers who will nigger our civilization back to the nigger stone age (which was not very long ago, incidentally).

Saying all of them are bad is retarded. All groups of people have good and shitty ones in them

Every nigger has all the good and bad niggers in them. And thus all niggers are bad on net

Attached: 1585939486755.png (909x515, 135.54K)

is this some buck breaking pasta? tldr

Attached: E8Ctf6sXsAgQRjF.jpg (529x667, 48.21K)

1pbtid retards.

you don't understand man...only half a finn and nigga flows like Mikael Agricola.
It not about outliers, at this point it is about raw fucking numbers desu

youtube.com/watch?v=_ro-7ljyQMI

Notice how he waited for reinforcements before slugging the black guy though? Cowardly.

>2011+11
>NAXALT arguments
>1pbtid

all niggers below me who bump have retard beastman aids