Does God favor Blacks over Whites?

Does God favor blacks and Jews more than other races. Serious question.

I am reading prophecies and it seems that way which is pretty disheartening to be honest. Now I don't hate anyone for their skin color or physical characteristic but there seems to be a culture issue at heart.

Here are some quotes from the 444prophecy news websites depicting God's love of blacks over whites. Is it right for him to annihilate even more whites for what a minority of slaveowners did (All races were enslaved by the way) just to appease them now?

>Did I not judge Moses’ family with leprosy when they complained that Moses wife was a Cushite (black skinned) when Miriam and Aaron spoke against her

>Although the above message does not directly mention the reasoning, for this part of the coming Judgment, I AM has placed it on my heart and mind for some time. The time is now for retribution, is close for the people of these two states. They need to pray to God for forgiveness for this heinous crime, against the black people of America. God is close to demanding His Justice on a collective buried sin. The concentration camps were based on lands, on either side of the Mississippi River, for easy shipment of human cargo transported, north on the river and south on to other ports.

>2. Message From God The Father For America, Israel, Europe
>I AM will repay every imbalance, every sin, against My beautiful black children. I will use water to cleanse all the black slave trade countries; England, France, Portugal, Holland, America. Repent Now of the sins of your ancestors.

If so this may explain the mass cuckery we're seeing with whites constantly losing the racial culture war.

Attached: black-jesus-scafa2.jpg (1000x1244, 319.43K)

Bump

There is no god or if there is one its like you looking at an amoeba its insignificant thats why we got to better ourselves and not be weak ass beta cluckoids or farm animals

Globohomos are doing exactly what Jesus wanted to do

Moses' wife wasn't black

This is where Moses wife is from.

Attached: cush.jpg (611x628, 110.3K)

Moses was from Mesopotamia

Also Cushitic people are not negroid the population of kush is now found in the Horn of Africa with Somalis being the purest ones they were pushed out from Sudan and east Africa by Bantus and Nilotics

moses was born in eygept and his wife was a midianite the land of midian is the arabian penisula she was not a nigger, op is a retard g-d favors ashkenazim like me over all outhers

Attached: me81822.jpg (2448x3264, 1.62M)

Who?

>moses was born in eygept

Yh I meant his father and grandfather

were also born in eygpt

He was from Egypt.
Abraham was Sumerian

abraham was from mesopatamia

Ah shit Yh your right

Black Jesus went to jail for your sins

Religious schizos, do your thing itt.

kek
i know

No

Attached: 20220818_111615.jpg (720x800, 378.55K)

"Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
Niggers aren't human. They are animals over which are to have dominion and to treat well as such. The Jews, as always seek to pervert and invert the will of God.
"Be fruitful and multiply" becomes castrate yourself and do not have children. Dominion over the animals (niggers) becomes raising them up to treat them as equals so that their squalor and filth can destroy your society.

of nothing
>The Jews
stop blaiming us for your problems