Ever seen something so wholesome?

Attached: A241A89A-4775-4866-A70B-3EFE31AEEACB.jpg (629x748, 350.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2 year old uncle
this is levels of inbreeding that i cant even fathom

>2 year old uncle

Attached: shit looks ridiculous.jpg (160x210, 6.56K)

Please, pray tell, how this implies inbreeding and not teenage pregnancy involving the individual who received custodys mother and grandmother.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

What are you even trying to formulate here

It does take some effort to wrap your head around this. My daughter (now in her 30's) and my youngest brother were born a few days apart. She was born before he was, so he's younger than her but still technically her uncle. This seems like the same sort of occurrence. Mom's youngest daughter has a child (the older guy in the photo) and has the younger child much later in life. Perhaps she died, or was incapacitated or deemed unfit, so the child of her daughter applied for and was granted custody.

It is heartwarming.

When I'm challenged with puzzles like this i struggle to find even a single solution.

My brain can't even process how these two are related. No matter how hard I try I can't figure it out, it's like trying to solve a riddle backwards. Someone explain to me how these two are related - is that his sister's kid?

>My daughter (now in her 30's)

How fucking old are you? Was life in black and white in the olden days? Whats a twopence? Quills or fountain pens?

Do ankles still turn you on, or is that too risque

If it was his sister'd child it would be his nephew

Im assuming his grandmother had a kid really late in her life?

>ever seen something so wholesome
yeah, today, a white kid sharing his waffle with a duck

Listen. Whats sex like at 53? Does your dick still have sensitivity? Was life better in the 80s? Please answer, these questions are legit

Yeah it can happen, I have a nephew who's only 3 years younger than me.

It's my older brother's son who is in his 40's, and I'm in my early 20's.

that's the only possibility
idk why anons are having such a hard time with it
it's not normal, but, that's how chronology works

>burgers are too retarded to understand this
I have cousins who are older than my dad. This is what happens when a woman starts having children while still young (I know, unimaginable in burger society where you can only marry roasties)

Why would it be the grandmother and not the grandfather? Biology, anyone?
>grandfather has a child with irresponsible breeding age woman and dies, grandson gets custody of his 2 year old uncle
How difficult is that? What's the deal with nu/pol/ IQs? Stop slacking off at your forklift jobs and get back to work.

are you actually trying to defend zippertits?

>Whats sex like at 53
Better than it was when I was an inexperienced youth. Though same woman for decades, so there's that.
>Does your dick still have sensitivity
Do people's dicks lose sensitivity as they age? Mine hasn't.
>Was life better in the 80's?
Absolutely. Arcades were amazing for a brief window. By the time I went into the business it was dying. There was not just a hope of continued improvement, but an expectation that it couldn't do anything but get better. But that's basically gone now. I remember blacks and whites getting along a hell of a lot better than they do now. That was all pissed away as well. Really depressed seeing the world now.

One or two of the kids I grew up with had an aunt or uncle younger than them. it was hilarious to everyone.