It's all so tiresome

Bros, I am 100% demoralized. I can't keep going on in Russia.

I am tired of retards supporting Jewtin, tired of libshits sucking twitter Hohol cocks. It's always two extremes, either complete vatniggers, or complete cuck liberashkas. Nothing in between.
Vatniggers make my every day painful because of their retardation, blaming everyone but Jewtin for their shitty lives, they turned my country in a fucking clown fiesta version of 1984, but I am not laughing.

Liberashkas who got away from Russia to Europe tell normal people that stayed behind that we "need to do something". Sure. Go protest and get jailed to 15 years. Not like that would change anything. They are now "Good russians" and suck Eurocuck and Twitter Hohols dicks. Half of them already claimed that "they are not Russian" (выпиcaлиcь из pyccких), but "crypto Ukrainians, that just happened to live in Russia and had to hide their Ukrainian roots". Many such cases.

Now it's harder than ever to move out of here. Any woman worth their shit and with some language skills already escaping through Visa marriage to old farts from US. I even looked into paying for "fake marriage" in US, found some niggers on darknet, but they are Pajeets and "my future" wife to be for Green Card is a fucking nigger sheboon. Even if that is not a scam or glowies honeypot, I just can't trust my fate to some Pajeets and Sheboon. More over, they ask 15k USD for 90 days marriage. That is pretty much all the savings I have. I can't gamble them on Pajeet hustlers with niggress bride to be for a chance at Green Card.

>inb4 nice blog, faggot

I am just tired, I can't talk to anyone, but my closest relatives, my cousin and two friends I have that are not complete vatniggers or retarded liberals. You know, just normal people like me trying to get by. I am tired of policing my own thought and words, so some vatnigger wouldn't report me at work/gym/whatever for "wrongthink". I never felt more lonely than now.

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

You do what you think is right
Be radical have pricables be un governable never abandon the struggle.

stop needing people

I feel closer connection to Any Forums frens for a short duration of some thread being alive, even shitposters than to most people surrounding me. Every my day is the same - wake up, shower, work shitpost on Any Forums, go to gym to lift, go home, shitpost on Any Forums some more, go to sleep. Repeat.

Attached: Bladerunner Pepe.jpg (563x422, 59.62K)

Think of all the lonely wives and daughters of the dead cannon fodder. You're about to hit the jackpot

Here you go. I minted a sequel meme just for you.

Attached: writtenindust.png (1508x835, 293.18K)

Listen man, society is doomed. It’s just one big game of shills trying to convince us that our side is winning when in reality it’s likely we won’t make it past 2030 at our current rate

>thinks like a libshit
>sounds like a libshit
>life's goal is to move to US
you're libshit

Never stop thinking. Reject everything.

Tl;dr
Not yor personal blog

I’m sorry, that came off very dour. I meant to add on to the end “just enjoy the little things you can and when shit falls, go nuts. Build a house in the woods, kill animals for food or grow potatoes and carrots. It could always be worse but when things hit rock bottom you can only go up.

You should do yourself a favor and end it. Piece of shit vatnigger orc scum.

SLAVI UKRAINI!

That's more or less how every country is. Come here and your choice will be faggots vs 90 IQ boomers who unironically say shit like "Israel is our greatest ally"

There's only one solution russian man : Restore the glorious empire and exterminate all (((non-russians))) from the Holy Soil of the Motherland..

Attached: 3386402987.jpg (1500x1263, 441.08K)

I am tired. I protested in 2011, I was in russian "far right" (nationalistic) circle of friends. When Jewtin cracked on all nationalistic movements and parties, libshits all clapped. Only to get same treatment few years later.

Out of all my old friends from back then, two died, most of them jailed or escaped, some to Ukraine actually. Some settled with families and started hiding their power levels. Just recently, one dude I knew got jailed for 5 years because he went out protesting in March. He got real sentence because he got caught during 2011 protests before.

Jewtin destroyed true nationalistic movement after 2011. The vatniggers you see - are 80IQ retards longing for USSR2.0 and jewish nightmare of "euroasiatic" people. I just fucking can't keep going, I want off this clown ride, I want to move to a better country where I can settle somewhere nice (like rural US) with good people around me.

Sadly, that's just a dream.

Attached: 1659317093394306.jpg (941x1024, 143.18K)

Move here and forget about it, we can beat Ukrainian refugees in free time, plus everyone will wet your cock here

>I am tired. I protested in 2011,
imagine being so blue pilled as to support Navalany and to think that this is some sort of nationalist movement, after seeing a video of his right hand asking money from Mi6 and saying that he can work with local oligarchs
what a disgrace of a human being
go back to plebbit, 2ch or whatever
you're obviously at the wrong place

You live in Russia, there is unlimited top shelf pussy. If you're not an alcoholic and are relatively good looking then you can get whatever you want

Call me a vatnigger but I am a fan of Tesak and have muscovite wife. We are planning to flee to Russia if US gets worse. How easy would you say it is to bribe the police to ignore swastika tattoos?

Vatnig, neck yourself. Better yet, come here, your Motherland is waiting, why you staying in Baltics? All liberashkas moving to Europe to suck Euro cocks and have gay orgies.

I want to go to US because I've been there, while their Democrat cities are a total man-made nightmares beyond my wildest dreams, there is beauty to Midwest and Southern States. I haven't met more based and kind people than in Tennessee, Texas and Nebraska. All white and pretty based. Granted that was in 2013-2016 when I was visiting US for business and travel.

Attached: mein banan.png (393x595, 363K)

Nigger, original protests were all nationalistic, Navalny latched to them and had his own later in that year.

Again, stop shit talking from cucked Baltics, and come to your motherland, faggot.

Get your ass to Siberia and homestead.

Life is not about Pussy. I am longing for a meaning. Before 2022 that was to make Russia great - support my peers, my family, make country a better place. Raise a family, after Jewtin made the most retarded move possible - my dream is unrealizable in Russia. Jewtin destroyed and prospect for true Russian dream at least for the next 20 years. The whole 1984 cosplay will end up with fucked up generation with completely fucked ideals, which currently are nation = government, that's what Putin is pushing to Russian masses. And even when he dies, those fucked up people will keep making same mistakes.

And things will get even worse. I am done. If Russia doesn't need me, I will move my goals to more personal (maybe selfish), but I think I need to move to achieve them.

>zero arguments regarding the so-called "Navalny's nationalistic movement"
>calling Putin a Jew when Putin is supporting Israel's archenemy politically, economically and more; kicking out the Jewish organization; when all of globohomo is against Putin
you are so dumb and have zero clue about how this world works
all you want is good pay and a sunny weather, just primitive instincts
you'd easily sell your country and your own mother for the citizenship in the Empire and a house in Florida like the likes of Rodchenkov

RIP Tecaк :(((
I miss him.

>blaming everyone but Jewtin for their shitty lives,

Tsar is good. The Boyars are bad. ))))

>Nigger, original protests were all nationalistic
he thinks a protest of 10k, 20k even 50k in a city and a suburb that has 20 million citizens means anything
absolute kindergarten logic

What about Dubai? I think they are still chill with Russia, and ive heard that Russians go there a lot (i dont know if its a money laundering thing)

>Muh Navalny
Stop twisting my words, shill. I said, our (nationalistic) protests (like Pyccкий мapш) happened all by themselvs, without Navalny, he only later on latched onto them to parasite and try to create illusion, that he has bigger support than he really did.

>Muh based Putin
Yeah, keep sucking his jewish cock, Vladimir Putin (((Shelomov))) is truelly a savior of white race and russians, not a greedy kike who killed nationalistic movement, jailed or killed its leaders and replaced "love for nation" with "love for government", surely his whole "nation = government" false equation is for the benefit of Russian people and not some jewish tricks to make people serfs in his new totalitarian shithole.

not to mention, did you personally poll every single one of them?
who do you think organized those kids, dipshit, if not Navalany?

>did you personally poll each one

Stfu you dumb bitch

Too expensive. Only loaded as fuck people move there, plus not enough jobs, plus I don't want to move to a muslim shithole. If my Russian dream is dead, I can still hope that someday I can achieve American Dream.

Sadly, right now, you either have to win Green Card lottery (0.001% chance) or marry someone. You can't just hop the fence from Mexico and claim asylum. Russians are too white for that, only brown people are welcomed.