THE FINNS DO DESERVE IT, ITS NOT KLASS SHAWB FAULT ENTIRELY

Make no mistake..The Finns are so effeminate that they go in Saunas all-naked with the opposite gender. They have no shame and it's culturally acccepted. No jealous between mens. No wonder you have a whore of a PM and that the population accepts that behavior.

This is their hidden secret they have told no one, same as the cucked Swedish no sharing meal with their guest.

Attached: 1593960554235.jpg (640x640, 109.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qY__OOcv--M
quora.com/Why-are-the-Finnish-so-comfortable-with-nudity-in-the-sauna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dare you Finns deny that. I'll post proof and pics

leafbump

I am an American Born half Iranian with crohns who seriously wants to move to Finland for gibs.
Green eyes and pink nipples but I know I am still half Khazar
Quite frankly I don’t give a damn about their gene pool.
Also, cousin marriage is based. Not first cousins ideally.

Hi where are the spurdo :DDD

Attached: 5F5041A0-9066-4C2C-85DD-CCDF77895D23.jpg (453x455, 241.88K)

If Iran didn’t have Islam obviously I would try living there. America is self destructing because of some Great Work Masonry bullshit.
Also we’ve been experimented on in our food water and consumer products than any other people. Open experiment, we aren’t thoughtful like a Soviet study might be. It’s all open ended here.

So effeminate that they hang out with naked women?.... user I don't know how to tell you this.... But if you don't like hanging out with naked ladies you might be gay

youtube.com/watch?v=qY__OOcv--M
Shut your pie hole.

Islam =/= Shia crazy Islam
Islam is Sunni. Go try to live in Morocco for example. Lots of Sunni Land without the craziness associated with the mullahs. Lots of wealthy foreigners are moving to live in Saudi Arabia unironically. They've been living there for 5-20 years and been very happy. The West is done for

Attached: 1593973145773.png (916x898, 187.72K)

Nah, this is degeneracy you dumb finn.

but how do you not get hard? because you're gay

I’ve met Moroccans, other than my high school math teacher I’d rather not be around them. I’ve heard about former British PMs who live in Morocco, Blair, right?
Obviously that’s not related. I’m very slightly interested in Abrahamic religions to be honest. And I like comparative ancient religions and am considering studying Confucianism, studied as much as I can about Mithra, Zoroastrianism has much more of a living tradition, excluding any kind of esoteric new Mithraism stuff we may know about because it’s secret. Masonry etc.

What kind of Muslim are you, user? And which kind of ethnicity.
Just curious, I assume anyone pitching or selling Islam is Muslim, or is that just a Christian thing to convert people? heh

Mixed saunas are pretty fucking rare

Leaf what are you doing?
Oh you're Arabian diaspora nevermind

Post it regardless

Because finns are not virgins who have never seen a woman before. Go touch some grass and you might not get a boner at first sight of a woman

I literally don't know what kind of brown you are, but I'm glad we are living rent free in your mind

Sunni Muslim and I'm white Berber. Not selling you Islam but Islam is not what is being presented here, at all. Go on vacation on a Muslim country if you have the chance, you'll see how it is. Islam is based and it's the last true religion, unaltered and not corrupted. Quran has all your life answers as it did with me.

Finns I know are saying the contrary. Stop hiding.

al Tusi was always a based mathematician.

quora.com/Why-are-the-Finnish-so-comfortable-with-nudity-in-the-sauna
Here more proof. Just use google.