THE Final Redpill: All sex is gay

All sex is gay and all woMEN are simply huge betas. Yes. Ever notice how beta men are just like women behaviorally, and easily think like a woman thinks? That's because beta men and women with high T are basically the same. But women are just extremely inferior men, men so weak they developed a second hole to have sex with. The "clitoris" is literally, scientifically an underdeveloped dick. That's why it gets hard when aroused, and why women can rarely cum without stimulating it. The "clitoris" is really just a polite name for what it really is, a micropenis. Ever wondered why women seethe constantly and will flip out over the smallest thing? It's because they have micropenises and no big dick energy. Anyways I have to go back to work cleaning toilets. Thanks

Attached: 1655925666281m.jpg (1024x1024, 196.13K)

Get mental health support NOW.

Based

The clitoris is a underdeveloped penis, that is a fact

Bro, that’s great and all, but you need help.

Pretty based not going to lie. Wanting to be married and cuck yourself financial to a lesser being who will shit test you for the rest of your miserable existence is the ultimate faggotry

Attached: 1648623390422.jpg (1024x820, 90.66K)

hello spic fuentes

> Anyways I have to go back to work cleaning toilets. Thanks
Based?

You need help to stop being gay. They used to cut women's clitorises off for a reason, because they knew it's gay. I CANNOT BELIEVE there are men who actually suck on and lick a woMANs micropenis. Imagine that shit

Yes

based jannie telling it like it is

AHAHAHAAAAA

Attached: hanma-yujiro-yujiro-laugh.gif (220x257, 1.84M)

The worse thing is most men don’t realize this.

big ass latina erotic
also god i wish my ass were that fat

Attached: 1633946579367.gif (400x400, 1000.03K)

>All sex is gay
Wrong

Attached: ffghfhgfhgfh.jpg (4096x2731, 1.21M)

100% micropenis free

Attached: gfhgfhgfhfghfgh.jpg (1080x1440, 772.19K)

I am reeling from the political implications

Fuck I just want a curvy round Latina booty bouncing on my cock

That's like $50 for both in Mexico City

Will not become a man after a few shots of testosterone

Attached: iuoooiuoiuoio.jpg (550x550, 40.57K)