Imagine being Russian and losing to this?

Say what you want about the globohomo west. But, they aren’t worried in the slightest about Russia or China. Oddly this is true military supremacy leads to. You’re so powerful that you can afford to be absolutely degenerate

Attached: 2592A989-25CC-4C56-B7AC-10D97B062203.jpg (2000x2883, 927.81K)

Nato is so bloated with irrelevant countries that once something actually happens the US, and I say US because there is no other functioning military in Nato, will quickly realize that some losses are less painful than following article 5.

Do you really think the US will go nuclear over 4 meters of fingolian border?

Where’s the fucking webm nigga?

It depends who the leader is. If america has some trans black female as president (which is coming) then they’ll appear to be STRUNGS and press that button.

Sanna should have married Putin. That would have been a satisfactory solution for everybody. Putin gets pussy and pulls out of Ukraine, Sanna gets to feel what a real man feels inside of her and becomes domesticated. Finland no longer has to fear Russia. Everybody wins.

Why would Finland support gypsy Ukraine, instead of finnougric Russiabros?

Finnish rightwingers should create volunteer armies and go and conquer land in Western Ukraine, funding the first Finnish Colony and getting Lebensraum.

Thinking bout those sweaty pits

Attached: sniffcat.gif (256x256, 263.05K)

Russians are losing?

>Partying while your child waits at home
The absolute values of western democracies.

Attached: 16058802480514.jpg (980x654, 108.16K)

>muh child

Kys.

Omfg. Another one of these threads with this dumb bitch? There are at least 5 threads ABOUT this cunt, or featuring this cunt.

Can we please stop talking about this cunt? Seriously, holy fuck, anons. Women are retards and do not belong in public life. That's it. Can we please just move on and stop giving this whore or ANY whore who doesn't know her place this amount of fucking energy? Everyday for the entire week, this giving cunt has been flooding Any Forums. We keenly understand, "Post Tits/Get the Fuck out", to indicate that waahmen and their cuntness aren't welcomed, but we plaster dumb whores all over the board. Just fucking stop!

She had like 1 or 2 threads here at any given time before her coke whoring and BWC on the side loving was exposed.
After all, there are a lot of thirsty autists on here.
You might have to bend with the wind a bit on this one user.

This is what I'm saying. And they better put some cat ears and a tail on it when they make it.

putins job is to probably butt fuck russia. he is a globohomo faggot.

dude the dancing is funny what the fuck is your problem?

>Losing
I didn't know Ukraine was winning. How's that working out?

I was thinking the same during the coovid pandemic with our 'elites' copying WHO homework with their bullshit mask mandates and vaxxmaxxing. But now I firmly believe that Putin divorced WEF and is openly opposing homoglobus because it turned all of its weapons against our country.

Yeah, if you have the sense of humor of a woman, sure.

what's with butthurt belters having women as heads of state?

You need to trust ze science!

Attached: 16592984432520.jpg (1024x840, 113.64K)

Losing ?, shes on her knees submitting with the mouth wide open

Depends on if it's Tuesday or not.