They CANT deny it anymore. US literally has a new defense bill talking about:

They CANT deny it anymore. US literally has a new defense bill talking about:

TRANSMEDIUM CRAFTS

Let this sink in (literally lol). The United States government is acknowledging something only the most rabbit hole shizos ever talked about. UFOS going in and out our oceans. 2023 will be the year guys. We will all ascend. I will never stop making threads about this...till the day you can buy grey ayyyyy hookers infront of capitol hill.

Attached: 1324354657689708ß9.jpg (992x1178, 102.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/coast-to-coast-am-radio-on-ufos-aliens-and-conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>UFOS going in and out our oceans
"summer land"

Attached: zMcaazQ[1].jpg (800x800, 167.61K)

>a leaf

like clockwork...

nigger

Even the ancient Greeks knew better, flat brain.
Travelers discovered that they saw different constellations as they traveled north or south. If you look at a model of a celestial sphere, you'll see that with a round Earth at the center, moving north or south changes the set of constellations that you see. For example, as you travel south, you are able to see "new" constellations that cannot be seen from more northern latitudes. They also noticed that ships sailing into view on the horizon had their masts gradually appear as they approached, and that the horizon became further away when viewed from higher elevations on hilltops or mountains. These observations prove that there are parts of the world that are hidden below the horizon no matter which direction you look, which means Earth must be curved in all directions (instead of being cylindrical or doughnut shaped).
They also noticed the curved shadow of the Earth on the moon during a lunar eclipse. If you experiment with shadows from a sphere and a coin, you'll quickly see that the coin gives a round shadow only in a few particular orientations. The fact that the shadow of Earth during eclipses is always curved therefore means that Earth must be spherical, because only a sphere can always cast a round shadow, regardless of orientation.

Attached: 1pbtid_stop.png (680x576, 321.73K)

double nigger

>tfw when no interdimensional big titted alien qt gf

Attached: 416AAF91-3482-4D5D-8184-C5F08989D7B6.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

This is a bot.

>US
>transmedium
>trans
like the admiral

Thisll be good

>every recent US navy UFO sighting came after the intruction of new technologies for the navy
they are american countermeasures and classified technology that has nowhere near the capabilities "UFOs" would have, but still a couple of decades ahead of everything else available on earth.

Imagining a 11/10 nordic cutie would "mate" with a literal monkey, youre absolutely delusional.

Very interesting. I wonder what exactly they mean by transmedium.

I have long speculated that these craft do not travel through normal space when they disappear. This would be one way around the light speed problem

>German flag
>Doesn't recognize his own 100 year old tech

So how does it work, niggers?

Attached: 1618868389109.jpg (1000x1000, 231.76K)

albino nigger

The more ufo shit is posted and condoned by the gov the less I believe it's gayliens

Link? Proof?

Attached: 1657198008170.webm (480x298, 2.94M)

>UFOS going in and out our oceans
You know seaplanes have existed for a very long time, yes?

Hey guys, thanks for tuning in to another video on ForgottenWeapons.com
I'm Ian McCollum and today we're going to take a look at a Zat'nik'tel.

Attached: Zat'nik'tel.png (1518x1144, 1.63M)

Space/time manipulation. You dont move IN space/time you MOVE space/time itself. Completely negates the lightspeed dilemma.

embarrassing

As of yous believe anything a government says.

>TRANSMEDIUM

Attached: 1656269379901.jpg (699x1024, 157.55K)

What's the official explanation for this?

This honestly looks like a portal to another frequency

Based Swiss Cheese

Redding spacing.
Kike UFO agenda shill.

>I will never stop making threads about this

This kills the ayy shilling
isgp-studies.com/coast-to-coast-am-radio-on-ufos-aliens-and-conspiracy
Glow in hell, faggots

Attached: 1660029642366763.jpg (720x471, 396.11K)

Yes, just oversimplify it and polarize it into two possibilities. Don't consider that it can be multiple things because that would be stupid. Fucking hell. and if you took that literally, no, that was an example of social commentary. Sarcasm.
Official response is "It was just a rocket goy!" lmao
Yea, I agree with you.

Attached: 1633028589674.png (403x293, 101.86K)

just a rocket bro

>redding spacing
the government spook interns must be outsourced from India's reddit