What happened to my country?

samnytt.se/gangskjutning-i-kopcentrum-i-malmo-tva-skadade/

Attached: 83616DCF-A875-487A-BCDC-DBA805313F97.jpg (845x479, 301.2K)

>What happened to my country?
Progressivism. You are witnessing what they meant by "progress".

giving women rights

What is happening there?

what the fuck can i do user? I cant let my country go down like this.

rule 88

Attached: Refugees-Welcome-German-530x318.jpg (530x318, 44.89K)

Just tell people the truth. It's mostly in god's hands at this point.

15 year old boy shot one man and a woman in a shoping centre and there trying the help the wounded man while the woman is screaming in pain.

You're a small country and your government is super gay, shouldn't be that difficult to overthrow

fuck you sven. Sweden belongs to us now. Little Karin And Kalle WILL convert and your gramdchild will be named Muhammed InshAllah.

All you had to do was look at hell well that diversity shit worked for us and walk away. But nooo arrogant euros thought if they were compassionate enough it would work out differently. You didn't import people you imported the third world enjoy

Ah okay, it personal drama or random attack?
Nonetheless, swedes should kick those muzzies out already. Fuck them.

Random attack im pretty sure

>my country

Attached: 1568539274743.jpg (600x418, 26.92K)

?

Structural racism. You keep them out of the job market and they in turn dive into the gang world that involves drugs, prostitution, and marked increases of aggression.
Inner reflection and reduced racism will solve this.
You are a racist and fascist person, seek help.

You are not welcomed in Sweden if you are white

Jews

Attached: 1651335147640.png (960x828, 692.63K)

You guys voted for it so it's perfectly alright. Don't like it, just vote for someone else.

nigger go and and shit as you always do

>You are a racist and fascist person, seek help.
You could have just told me that I am right.

You’re confusing cause and effect. We don’t want them around because of their violent, ignorant nature, low IQ, and low impulse control. There are no brown countries that are worth a shit, that’s why they want to come to yours. The Jews use them like a biological weapon of mass destruction.

Progressive Liberals ; They are pretty much a cult.
>Dissmiss any fact or information that does not fit their Politics / world view as "Far Right" Nazis !!
>>Have their feelings repeated back to them with the headline of "Experts say..." "New study says..."
>>Happily sit home ordering from Amazon while you dodge bullets from shoot outs between random Niggers at the Mall.
>>Give themselves awards for being so "diverse"

Attached: 165808090960552.png (978x918, 735.42K)

Niggers are violent regardless whether they work or not. Nigger culture glorifies violence, drugs and gangs. Being a 'raysis' has nothing to that. Then again, you already knew that, only pretend not to

Hope it was a white yute who shot them

It’s too late. Once you let them in they will never leave and will spread like a plague. You can’t turn back the clock on non-whites. Not unless you’re willing to be the next victim of World War.

You gave women too much rights and benefits, you also allow jews to rule the nation for you.. No refunds goy.

Yeah, it's clear the west is undergoing a controlled demolition through replacement and all that shit. It's going to be really fucking bad.

Get fucked idiots , u give all power to retards womyn

Aren't there gun control laws in Sweden?

Stop calling them “progressive liberals”. They are a symptom. The disease is the jew. Always has been. Always will be. I’m sure you think you’re enlightened by blaming progressives. You’re just not paying enough attention.

You allowed women to rule you while you watch tranime and play video games.

>controlled demolition
Brilliant metaphor

Attached: madlad anakin names.png (753x737, 1.31M)

Attached: downside diversity.png (500x547, 114.04K)

Attached: greta-thunberg-19th-century-lookalike.jpg (780x438, 254.59K)