How do Americans rate his presidency?

How do Americans rate his presidency?

Attached: 451px-37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg (451x599, 61.43K)

He hated niggers as much as biden did.

Didn't he have a huge cock that he constantly flopped out to brag about to others?

got sucked into vietnam and picked up dogs by the ears. he was a piece of shit.

>killed Kennedy
>Civil Rights Act
>Immigration Reform

he's actually a pretty big deal when it comes to presidents. probably one of the most influential ones. but the issue is that all he did was terrible

ruined america up there with nixon regan and wilson and lincoln for worst presidents ever

tranny kike israel pm

Attached: golda_meir.png (226x156, 44.76K)

You forgot FDR

>>>Pulitzer Prize-winning LBJ biographer Robert A. Caro has also written, “If he was urinating in a bathroom of the House Office Building and a colleague came in, Johnson, finishing, would sometimes turn to him with his penis in his hand. Without putting it back in his pants, he would begin a conversation, still holding it ‘and shaking it, as if he was showing off.’” In another urinal story, Johnson turned to a man — possibly a senator — and said, “Have you ever seen anything as big as this?” Similarly, it’s been written that Johnson would invite male aides to skinny dip in the White House pool with him, then insult their genitals in comparison to his own.

3rd worst beaten only by Lincoln and FDR.

I'd give him a 7/10

GAVE NIGGERS RIGHTS
-2/10

he was a ruthless tool, the ultimate shabbos good goy

>>>According to historian Blema S. Steinberg, when Johnson was in college, after a shower, he’d come into a room naked and say, “I’ve gotta take ol’ Jumbo here and give him some exercise. I wonder who I’ll fuck tonight.” Then, after a date, he would brag by saying, “Jumbo had a real workout tonight.” Such boastfulness didn’t disappear after college either, as Johnson — who, during much of his life, carried on an affair with the wife of one of his biggest donors — was known to be hostile in regards to JFK’s sexual reputation. One famous quote on the matter was when he told some aides, “I’ve had more women by accident than Kennedy had on purpose.”

He and FDR did more lasting damage to the country than any others in American history, which is why the textbooks rate FDR as top 5 and LBJ as top 10

what did he do that is worse the the 5 mentioned in my post, lbj gave nigger civil rights, lincoln freed them from servitude, wilson established the federal reserve, nixon got us off the gold standard and opend relations with china paveing the way to off shore our manufacturing, and regan gave millions of beaners amnesty

He authored a lot of the tricky democrat strategies we see today of "supporting" blacks while secretly corrupting and destroying them, and calling the Republicans Nazis while actually being the Nazis. This dude was evil genius to the extremes of filth.

sounds rely gay

>what did he do
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............WWII???

FDR is this reason why we left the gold standard in the first place. Started all the bullshit nigger pandering social programs

this

Did not agree with his politics but he was the most politically capable President in history.
He knew your district better than you and would either kiss you or kick you in the balls as necessary.

A story.
In a close race he told his campaign manager to start spreading the rumor his opponenent was having carnal relations with the sows on his pig farm.
The campaign manager was incredulous and asked if he had proof. LBJ replied " Not a thing , I just want him to state on the record he is not a pig fucker"

>Johnson

Attached: 567.jpg (1172x1600, 149.12K)

i remeber now the jew deal

retard texan who destroyed the country