Flight MH370

What the fuck happened to it? How have they not found the wreckage yet?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 375.88K)

why should i care?

Summer smith hijaked it and it flew into Israel when the jews shot it down

MH370 was flown to Diego Garcia military base where all passengers and crew were killed. 5 months later that same plane was shot down over Ukraine in an attempted false flag to begin a war against Russia. MH17, the alleged flight that got shot down over Ukraine was cancelled 24 hours prior to departure.

Attached: cover4.jpg (1598x900, 520.02K)

Based. What about all of the scientists tho?

>What the fuck happened to it?
pilot killed all.

>How have they not found the wreckage yet?

high velocity vertical impact on water leaves no larger pieces

It's in your mothers snatch Libby.

>all passengers and crew were killed
passengers and crews dont even actually exist. they are so called "vicsims", simulated victims (they did the same thing on 9/11 too).
the insurance counts them as real people so the lifeinsurance is paid out to the kikes.
also both flights were insured by Lloyds of London who also insured the WTC on 9/11, the Titanic hoax and the Hindenburg hoax.

False flag, flight-whatever never existed

send a gem

But if MH17 was canceled then how did the hohols shoot it down thinking Putin is on it?

Attached: 1659027527648092.png (741x749, 659.83K)

Not exactly sure. Never been able to find out an exact motive for MH370. They say that MH17 had 100 AIDS researchers on board that were all killed. All I know is that the two planes were identical except for tail numbers and the fact that MH370 had two mid cockpit windows covered over with aluminum. The wreckage from MH17 showed that the plane shot down had these windows covered, proving that it was in fact MH370 and not MH17. As well the firs responders to MH17 said the bodies all smelled like embalming fluid and were asians wearing winter coats, despite it now being summer.

Lloyd's is a huge insurance marketplace that's nearly 400 years old. You wouldn't be able to find insurance for commercial airplanes, the titanic, or the WTC outside of Lloyds. While Lloyd's is an insurer themselves they don't typically take on risks themselves. A building like the WTC would probably have 50+ insurer for just the building itself. I used to do a lot of claims for Lloyds.

Mossad took it down via remote control. They even had a couple Iranian patsies with stolen passports on board. Look it up, Israel had a press release with their photos.

Something so heavy and lunky, built out of metal for Christ sake... you'd think it would just fall out of the sky.

Is this the one that had a bunch of AIDs researchers on it?

> wreckage
kek

its owned by glowniggers and they got their jew hands in all these scams.
you see them involved in some high profile case you can be sure something is fishy.

>They say that MH17 had 100 AIDS researchers on board that were all killed.
thats actually another clue, AIDS is a fake disease like covid. same PCR test, same Fauci shill.

The pilot killed them all in a murder suicide, he was in a lot of debt and was making practice runs on his virtual flight computer at home. He knew when to turn the communications off at the right time

Proofs?

Why should I have to read your comment about not caring? Fuck off Polack

The plane landed at Diego Garcia under the pretext of an emergency, the military took everyone's phones but one of the passengers, Phillip Wood, kept his second phone in his underwear and ended up sending a voice-to-text message out with a blank picture to a random contact in his phone. The Exif data on the picture showed GPS coordinates of Diego Garcia military base.

I'm quite convinced there where real people onboard, although I don't know any or smt

There were real people on board MH370. They were brought to Diego Garcia, killed and their bodies preserved with embalming fluid. There was no MH17, it was cancelled before take off. Instead the Ukrainians shot down MH370, branded to appear as MH17 and filled with corpses. All of this was Obama/Biden's plan to begin a war against Russia which would have happened if Hillary became president.