BLAME WHITEY - Niggers chimpout because their private party was cancelled

QRD:
>Water park offers private parties
>Youtube celeb teenapers order party, agree to max 250 guests and no advertising the party on social media
>Of course, niggers brag on social media
>500 of the filthiest, smelliest apes show up
>Park says NOPE, cancelled
>Run Chimpout.exe

The Evans Family planned a birthday party at a Kansas City waterpark Saturday. However, when they arrived the pool managers refused to let them inside and told them the party was canceled. According to Fox 2 Now, the family believes they were not allowed in the park because of racial discrimination.

Teens Noah and Isaiah Evans saved up $2,000 to host their birthday party with their friends at Summit Waves, according to KSHB 41 News. The waterpark directors told the teens, their family and guests upon arrival they were ‘uncomfortable’ with hosting the gathering. Chris Evans, the teens’ father, took that as the directors being uncomfortable with a large group of Black folks and filed his complaint to the Lee’s Summit city officials.

Protestors said they didn’t know the Evans family personally, but they’d read social media posts indicating the family had a signed contract, permitting as many as 250 teenagers to attend.

However, a statement from the City of Lee’s Summit indicated the family had advertised the party on social media, leading around 500 people to show up for Saturday’s soiree, which is around twice the number they’d agreed to.

archive ph/yTvYf

Attached: Black Family says Waterpark Canceled Party Because They Were ‘Uncomfortable’ Hosting Them cover 1.jpg (782x430, 79.19K)

Article

Attached: Black Family says Waterpark Canceled Party Because They Were ‘Uncomfortable’ Hosting Them cover.jpg (826x3507, 467.7K)

Lmao water park knew statistically a couple were bound to drown

would they have let 500 white people in?

ANYTHING that does not occur at the PRESENT moment is not real to negroes. The fact that they agreed to 250 maximum in the past is not real those negroes at that moment. All they want is to put 500 negroes into that place, and they have to accommodate them even if the negroes destroy the park, or it's a liability issue for the park. That is why they destroy everything. They can not comprehend or even care about past or future.

White people would have obeyed the rules of the contract.

what if they didn't?

I too would be uncomfortable of 500 people at the constant risk of drowning in the kid's pool.

ill always remember being at the water park when i was 14 walking by a pool and looking over to see before my eyes a lil niglet turd floating in the pool face down. dashaquanda lost her lil chimp that day when she let his older sheboon cousins watch him so she could go off and do her own thang

That makes blacks, as a whole, sub-human. They can not comprehend the consequences of an action. That is critical.

The only thing making them part human is that real humans can interbreed with them.

That's the same reason why they can't keep promises, or make any verbal contract without breaking it. "Ayo, I agreed to that fifteen minutes ago".

What was the reaction?

They would instantly turn into niggers.

kek that's convenient

all the life guards were my age and they acted traumatized after lol. they closed the pool down for a little while. at the time the guards and adults were telling everyone to clear out and we saw them pull the turd out of the pool. pretty sure the mom was not held responsible. she let her 2 teen nieces watch him and idk about them.

The pool would of looked like an oil spill at the days end.

Attached: 1658505723824369 nigger_choc_milk.jpg (554x336, 59.34K)

Hypotheticals is the argument of the idiot

the true idiot struggles to think abstractly

Based Waterpark holding niggers to a contract. They shouldn't be allowed to because they're black anyways, but the jewish law says we aren't allowed a free market so this will have to do

wait, you can rent an entire waterpark for $2,000?? do you get it for the whole day? thats fucking rad

ive always heard you could do that with amusement parks too, but i doubt its true

Poor stupid niglet. I was under water once long enough to go unconscious, and it's not a fun way to go. Until you pass out and then it's very calm.

dumb park managers missed out on a perfect opportunity to do picrel

Attached: 1658902892086412.jpg (1100x826, 90.7K)

That would of been funny if they pulled it out by using a lasso. Or a fishing pole.

They closed the Waterpark in my area because niggers would drown in the man made lake at least once a year.

Attached: 1659257565122044 ET nigger.jpg (1024x576, 68.27K)

Look at skull and brain shape. Niggers are missing the planning and logic section. They exist exactly now and never any other time, according to them

Yup, see above pic.

Private business, they can do what they want.

Long as the water park has video or pics showing there were 500 future doctors and lawyers waiting to get in, they’ll be fine. There’s going to be fire and safety codes that limit attendance by law. Hard to cry racism when they law says otherwise. Even better if there video showing the water park was willing to let up to the limit enter, and I bet there is, but the culturally diverse couldn’t understand that and cried “das raysist” instead

/thread
All posts itt are made by retarded faggots, myself included
All posts under this anons post are worthless, including mine

Niggers are a liability in every way, shape, form, and fashion imaginable in every conceivable timeline. Kill all kike and nogs

This would have never happened if they were white.

They are literally a different species