Continued from >>172858576

continued from

Attached: 1660932589435217.jpg (901x1024, 147.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQtBFLpGbDw
bunkerchan.net/leftypol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They still won't do it, THO

>florida republican
>not a lawmaker or anything, just some random literally who florida man with probably 40 followers
>this is newsworthy and deserves a thread

oh good finally some consequences

The world must stop whenever a conservative scrapes a knee or gets vanned for screaming about how he's going to kill people

>encouraging the killing
>not actually killing
>putting yourself on some glowie watchlist instead and ruining your chances of ever killing a glowie.

>No actual threat.
>Just tweeted "someone should do something!"
>Meanwhile all the liberals who tweeted deranged shit about putting "trump kids in woodchippers" and putting republicans in camps and raping their children haven't so much as been warned

I wish conservatives were as oppressed as they imagine they are

Makes sense
Will they ban those who encourage the death of white and men though? because I still see #killallwhites and #killallmen unpunished

Wait, why can't we agree this is actually you shouldn't do? freedom of speech stops when you literally encourage to commit crimes, I'm ok with people getting banned over that...but I want that in all situations, twitter doesn't enforce their own rulings against certain banneable offenses like mentioned

aw poltard can't keep up with the bantz

it's incredible how they've been duped into falling for the exact same oppression olympics garbage that liberals fall for.

I think it was because "if it worked for them it will surely work for us" not understanding what hypocrisy is

Can Florida man get any more based?

I shouldn't have to remind everyone that the Establishment NWO and its many tentacles entirely supports BLMs, Antifa, and Leftwing violence because they are all comrades

Attached: Summer of Peaceful George Floyd Riots 2020.jpg (2172x3862, 753.84K)

Sooner or later anyone who haa actually been paying attention will realize that the muh Far Right schizo puppy eating conspiracy theorists like me are right about everything

And unironically Comrade Shaniqua Shecklestein (xhey/xhem pronouns) will cart you off to the gulags

Attached: Comrade.jpg (2172x3862, 538.33K)

whats the tweet?

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-194107~2.png (975x636, 302.38K)

The NWO fears the Redpill Folder schizo

Attached: Its just a conspiracy bro 9.jpg (1080x1603, 633.29K)

Leftwing violence is speech
Your speech is violence

They flauny their evil in front of you so when you use violence against them they cry and scream and oy vey

Attached: Its just a Far Right conspiracy bro 27.jpg (1080x1440, 579.65K)

Attached: Comrade Bootlicker.jpg (2172x3260, 1.44M)

He's got my vote, and i don't even live in the USA

>OH MY JESUS OF NAZARETH IS THAT PERSON WEARING A BATHING SUIT?!? AHHH ITS LITERAL SEX TIMMY SHIELD YOUR EYES

Unironically its because Rightwingers do not realize they have to Cross the Rubicon

>But any people or part of a people who resort to this remedy, stake their lives, their property, and every claim for protection given by citizenship--on the issue. Victory, or the conditions imposed by the conqueror--must be the result.- Ulysses S Grant

Dilate

Attached: Its just a Far Right conspiracy chud 112.jpg (1080x1671, 640.91K)

That is a bannable offense but it’s also based by that politician to say that

>murder threats when you do it, bantz when I do it!
I'm going to do unspeakable things to you in Minecraft.

Agree. Just place them all in a death camp. Really give them something to complain about.

Tim Wise is the jewiest jew that's ever jewed. His white hatred isn't even tempered. He's an extremely bold jew. Watch his debate with Jared Taylor and listen to the garbage that Tim puts out.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQtBFLpGbDw

Real people will never agree with you. You are a subhuman that has no understanding of reality.

>Tim "Is not racism if you do it to white people" Wise
I unironically would advocate for this dude to be put down

It's funny you think this is hypocritical. You do realize the left wants the government to crack down on right wing elements, right?

I rarely say civil war but I prefer the term Great Happening when people rise up against the commie jew NWO

Attached: Evil.jpg (2172x3862, 784.48K)

Lmao this. Never forget these retards pioneered cancel culture and most of these bitch ass nerds aren’t even old enough to remember the pearl clutching that’s responsible for a lot of the censorship we see today in their digital havens. Leftists silencing people over racism and faggotphobia en masse only became a huge problem during Trumps rise

Is it just me, or are the chuds taking a lot of L’s lately?

I mean, just going by this quote he's 100% right. These people deserve to be wiped out till the last man and this is a good excuse to start rounding them up.

I prefer the term "repeat of 1945".

Looking forward to your execution.

>"u-u-u-u-u wont doo shet"
Be honest. How many times a day do you say this to people?
If this were true you wouldn't have to repeat it to yourself every morning and on anonymous message boards to strangers.
ahhhhahahahaha

Of coarse I don't think its hypocritical. I already say it all the time about the Cultural Marxist totalitarian jew blah blah blah NWO, and how I see straight through Leftwingers

I am making a point for all the low info normies and anons

Attached: UN Antifa.jpg (1246x1284, 199.34K)

>censorship
this is what a legitimacy crisis looks like lol

Cancel culture is a paper tiger. Nothing happens to people that get cancelled.

>Leftists silencing people over racism and faggotphobia en masse only became a huge problem during Trumps rise
Incorrect. It's just not a issue.

>but...le other side
Stop it. They aren't going to play by the rules and neither should you. You should have figured it out already. Theree is no high ground when you're getting stuffed into a grave.

Attached: 1656478807176.webm (320x570, 1.19M)

Normies want to see violence done against you. None of this liberal ineffectual pissing in the wind. Find the Nazi, kill the Nazi. If you can do that, you will earn their support very quickly since you are a very hated group of people.

bunkerchan.net/leftypol/
you have to go back
Also I thought you faggots said cancel culture doesn’t exist and it’s just “holding people accountable”. Your logic makes no sense

Dumb esl poster

>Nothing happens to people that get cancelled.

>I just got you kicked out of college for saying trans women arent valid
>nothing happened to you!

Attached: 1660358669428347.png (620x583, 18.58K)

>I just got you kicked out of college for saying trans women arent valid
That's a very cute fantasy. A shame it doesn't match reality.

>Dumb esl poster

Attached: biden voter.png (1280x1200, 529.09K)

a candidate?

Hello fellow 4chaners
Welcome to Any Forums
May I ask where you all hail from?

I was dropping redpills on Any Forums and there were an awful lot of commie troon jews there

Attached: BLMarxists.jpg (1080x523, 138.89K)

Good. A threat is a threat.

>Find the Nazi, kill the Nazi.

Attached: 1DFAE12D-C6A4-497F-A128-90C237733897.jpg (624x541, 81.55K)

>I'll cut my dick off and be a woman
>reality
Choose one

You won't do shit

Killing federal agents isn't illegal in Florida though.