Biden keeping vaccine mandates

Looks like Biden is still fighting to keep his vaccine mandate. Right now there is an injunction on the federal worker mandate, the federal contractor mandate, and, I think, the healthcare worker mandate. Roll those sleeves up.

Attached: 52DDBEDB-1AFC-4568-9420-98027AC0D09A.jpg (1170x1156, 376.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

survey.voice.va.gov/?oXab7Z-COVID-Booster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cruelty is the point.

They already made the vaccines it would be a shame to let them go to waste. He can't force other people to take it anymore but he still controls the feds.

biden isnt president so, you know.... he's a pedo

Purging all non-NPCs from government is the point

Life saving medicine, so cruel!

It’s worse than that. It’s about having only true believers in institutions of power.

The military will be empty by 2040 if they don’t figure out how to boost recruitment. They will drop the mandates in 2025 when the new president comes into office.

I have some old radium suppositories from the early 20th century…it would be a shame to let them go to waste.

Nice, leaf.

WTF Based Biden fucking over those fed paper pushers!
This is the Dark Brandon I've been waiting for

This sounds about correct

Attached: 7B4AE66C-0750-4F70-B6FA-096FEB2A8A48.jpg (683x1024, 68.64K)

Insidious bait

They only need one more lockdown to really fuck up the world
Hope you know your complacency will not save you

American citizens have the power to do what needs to be done without consequences
Remember who you are
You are Americans
Free citizens
Constitution

my city is being sued over it too,and amazingly it wasn't thrown out like the other thousand lawsuits filed by others

probably because we have thousands of plaintiffs attached to the complaint t. top 3 population city in America

knock it off you bait every single thread asshat it's old already

>vaxx niggers are real niggers.

Attached: 1640088073817m.jpg (622x1024, 116.93K)

>double vaxxed
>triple boosted
>gets covid twice
>fully vaxxed/fully boosted vaxtard needs to be treated with Paxlovid
>still mandating the experimental vaxx that doesn't do shit or else

Attached: 1658433681878058m.jpg (891x1024, 84.05K)

>You are Americans
12 million new illegal immigrants from central america during president biden's reign

the constitution does not matter anymore

A lot are coming from China because things are so bad there now…

I'm a fed employee and it was hilarious to see the amount of people who said "fuck'em I'm not getting the shot" proceed to get the shot. Then the courts stopped it from being enforceable for now. If I get fired I am going to just start my own business.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220727-124453_TikTok.gif (320x207, 2.74M)

There argument is primarily based around the fact that legal precedent exists for this because Reagan banned federal workers from doing drugs off hours. Seems rather specious to me.

just curious but does anyone actually believe that Biden, or Ron (((Klein))), or Obama, or Susan Rice is vaccinated?

So much for beliving the sience and trusting the experts, huh bidenbros?

Attached: 1660937518956.png (1024x682, 603.15K)

1.5 years ? Are you serious ? Where can I find that data ?

STILL not getting it!

Attached: motivation.png (468x487, 303.6K)

They are just letting up on covid restrictions for the midterms. If they get btfo in votes too hard, then it becomes way harder to steal them. This VA survey was sent out to all veterans. They clearly intend to push more boosters this fall and they are collecting data to try to be as persuasive as possible.
survey.voice.va.gov/?oXab7Z-COVID-Booster

if anyone invades canada, im joining the other side

vaxxies doomed themselves to psychological torment