Man reveals he was rejected from every sorority at University of Alabama

>he said he was very disappointed because he wanted to be part of the sisterhood.

I’m surprised the Biden admin hasn’t threatened the school or threatened all of the sororities. Brave that they aren’t allowing this perv to room with a bunch of college girls. Funny because I thought “rape culture” on campus was supposed to be a huge danger but you have people demanding a man live in a sorority.

Attached: 9E8EA37B-F65A-475A-8A30-158551B95374.jpg (640x480, 81.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BrimMyOoEDA
independent.co.uk/life-style/university-of-alabama-rush-grant-sikes-trans-b2147022.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did this faggot turn you down for sex or something?

>noooo you have to be friends with me

You girls started down this road by wanting to go to college, now you'll suffer the end of the road. Soon, every sorority will be filled with men.

No, I’m not a big fan of Alabama man. youtu.be/BrimMyOoEDA

At least not fucking Alabama man.

Whats up with this teans shit its gotin out of control soon there be more trannies than fags

creep obviously wants to perv on women by acting like one

literally the definition of trannies

fucking disgusting

Sororities are for girls, not insane faggots.
He should try getting into Lambda Lambda Lambda.

Unfortunately this state moves further left every day. Huntsville is unrecognizable now because of the DoD faggots moving in. Birmingham is niggerville USA, and Baldwin county has been overrun with northern faggots buying up all the water property. Ivey has fucked us.

In related news, a furry was rejected by every zoo.

ARTICLE HERE:
independent.co.uk/life-style/university-of-alabama-rush-grant-sikes-trans-b2147022.html?amp

Damn she's fine as hell.

Barf

Wtf is that?

a crazy faggot

She's not gay. She's trans.

Real women are getting fed up lmao. Gonna suck for trannies when everyones burnt out on their bullshit.

It’s a MAN!

That's what you're counting on. You don't care about women. You just think trans people are degenerates who should be put in camps.

a few years back they were all about a bama sorority for being too hot and too white.
>lmao roll tide

Yes and?

Because they are and they should be put in camps. Put them in camps with all the fags and let them have fun until monkeypox goes away…. As soon as they stop spreading it they can leave.

Trans here.

I pass, had all my surgeries, facial, voice, laser, tits. Never ever talk about trans, just get on with my life.

Felt like sharing, have a nice day

And you're a sick fascist fuck.

Have you heard of the Tavistock joke?
>There's so many homophobic parents taking their kids to be trans that by 2030 we'll have completely destroyed homosexuality.

larp

You act like anyone other than you think that’s a bad thing.

Its true, im happy. I also sleep with poltards.

Pic is me. Have a nice day everyone.

Attached: 8f38601f4f255ce83322360a72c1d985.jpg (736x902, 105.79K)

How fucking dare you, I care about women, occasionally even non-white ones. I just want trannies put in camps a LOT more.

Damn you're so fine, girl. I'd love to take a woman like you out.

Us Marxists will put you fascists in the gulags before that ever happens.

UwU