How to stop Westernization of India?

While Pakistanis are becoming more Turkic and Islamic, Endians are becoming more like Chinese and Westerners in terms of degeneracy.

Attached: 201187685_1413637788996936_9063764738358715750_n.jpg (1080x1080, 221.64K)

:) I would

She's ugly mexican in both pics user.

BWC

She's got a butterface but I would fuck that her so hard, look at that curve and tits.

Oh they're hot when they're young. But when they hit 30 they turn faster than a pregnant mexica.

butterface

From pooing in the streets to pooing in the sheets.

Oh no ! They started shitting in the loo ! What about our tradition of shitting in the streets ?

yall niggas is gay

The female in the left is a material for wife/mother, the one on the right is a walking condom. Family is le bad in current year so why are you surprised females become whores?

lmao

poo doesn't normally do it for me but mm

Hinduism is full of based pagans. Keep India Hindu.

Attached: 1660388411233733.jpg (645x412, 200.52K)

blatant filter abuse

OH GOD LOOK AT THAT DALIT BASTERD BITCH IM GONNA POOOOOOO

Delivery Anya Chalotra to me

Imagine the size of her turds

>when you use a term that means hillbilly to describe non abrahamic religions but you supposedly hate Jews and muslims

Thats one of the most obvious photoshopped and filtered picture ive ever seen a woman use

>Endians
which kind of endian?

Disgusting.
They're worse than beaners. Fat, ugly, smelly, and dumb.

Sir... Your computer has virus.

Dayum. Increase westernization.

One of ten sexy indian women in existence

Ooooooooo baby jurl I want milk truk now rape good day sirs!

Look at how photoshopped her face is in picture 2 and she still looks like a goblina. The ripcord has been pulled, she's ballooning out like a life raft already.

sir... good morning

big endian baby

I prefer the one on the right
And she'll still age poorly like the rest

GOOD MORNING SIRS

would still demolish

The amount of posts that generally respond trying to shit on quality shapely women on this whole site seems to have only 2 explanations.
1. There are way more faggots here than you might think.
2. There are way more ugly girls here than you might think.
I would like to invite all of you homos and buttmad no tiddy bitches to kindly leave.