Overpopulation

Love him or hate him, but you can't deny he's got a point.
This planet is too crowded and 9/10th of people could be culled and nothing of value would be lost.
>W-WEF SHILL!!!!
you need to do better.

so when should we start culling and who's first?

Attached: yuval.jpg (1706x2560, 367.04K)

>and who's first?
That swarthy jew in your picrel.

Its not overpopulated, it's all squeezed into small areas.

Anyone that's driven through rural America knows overpopulation is another scam tactic, like climate change

We should start with Brits and solve 70% of world problems

Historic or otherwise

we're at 8 billion
it's unsustainable. we need to begin the cull.

that's great, but they don't plan on culling anyone but Whites, and maybe some asians

>but you can't deny he's got a point
What point?
>This planet is too crowded
Which part of the planet is too crowded? As far as I know, fertility rates in Europe are horrendous.
>nothing of value would be lost
What's the value system here?

Just do it in the third world and I won’t give a shit

no it's not, it's just your shitty little island

He doesn’t even talk about overpopulation really. It’s Bill Gates and Ted Turner. He thinks climate change can be changed by simply as shifting 2% of the global GDP towards sustainable energy.

we could start with a cull of London I suppose

>This planet is too crowded
I used to think this. It's wrong. Jewish lies.

Harari lets other men stick their monkeypox schlongs up his poop chute. What value does he provide humanity?

Attached: harari_is_gay.png (2604x1026, 294.62K)

Nah, overpopulation is a myth that sounds good to the retards and midwits out there. The club of Rome(precursor to the WEF) created this propaganda and the hippies ate it up.

When economists talk about overpopulation, they are not talking about physical space. They are talking about the limits of producing goods that people want.

to all the anons saying we don't need a cull, answer me this:
why do we need a huge population?

economists tongue my anus

There is no 'we'. There is only 'I'.

that makes 0 sense

It's not for us to decide and nonsense spoken by some faggot kike isn't going to change my mind.

> who's first
Eliminate the bloody shitstains on this map and we'll be good.

Attached: worldpop.jpg (1280x720, 142.73K)

what if we only culled the overpopulationists

They should cull themselves. Big time carbon abusers flying their jets around

More importantly is the reversal of the Flynn effect. It’s not that there’s too many people - it’s that smarter people are having fewer children and dumber people are having tons of children.

Eventually the entire world will be covered in extremely fucking dumb people. If we had 8B people creating sustainable technologies, willing to make dietary changes for the climate, and living together peacefully - that sounds ideal. We don’t. We have 8B people and a lot of them are so stupid they would die without assistance.

This. Anyone who buys into overpopulation should begin solving the problem with themselves.

I've yet to see a solid argument for keeping the useless feeders alive.

Kike troon OP. Sage.

Not for anyone to decide who lives and who doesn't.

Christian Male Celt
cope

>Making dietary changes for the climate
You aren't high-IQ if you believe that

Ok
To use your primitive language for a moment, you are not some sort of board member of Reality Inc deciding on what 'we' need. You are just a rando on the internet that has no say about what 'we' do or get.

Who decides who is useless?

fpbp

ideally I would like to be on a commissary on the board...

-on

that still makes 0 sense

Christians are supposed to reject Lucifer, not embrace his thought process. Kys.

Your post makes +0 sense

He's saying you're probably one of the useless; ranting on the useless, while you wouldn't be invited to klaus schwab's dinner party

What makes you think youre better than others and have any right to decide who lives and who dies?

I wouldn't go anyway. I'm just saying, I walk these cobblestoned streets, and I see so many useless people and I see no reason for their existence.

Who the fuck looks at Klaus Schwab with his flabby face and terribly stupid accent and thinks: that is the ubermensch?

Even if you deny climate change you have to admit that eating animals with every meal is not permanently sustainable.

They only people these Jews plan on genociding are white people. It has nothing to do with "muh environment" or "muh technology". They aren't reducing nigger populations, they aren't reducing the Asian hordes, they are reducing poo people in India. In fact they are doing the exact opposite through economic policies. So this Jew just lies as Jews always do.

it's all statistics until it affects you personally