So I have this link to an active titled "The Most Famous Holocaust Photo a Fraud" which supposedly proves that pic...

So I have this link to an active titled "The Most Famous Holocaust Photo a Fraud" which supposedly proves that pic related is a fake image, but the link is dead. Does anyone else have a source for this claim?
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.se/2013/01/the-most-famous-holocaust-photo-fraud.html

Attached: phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg (760x570, 77.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have an image saved for this, hold on while I comb through 5000 images

Found it

Attached: 1650032677540.jpg (1014x840, 248.43K)

The link was archived btw
archive . ph/llHMk

IT WAS A WORK CAMP THE NUMBERS NEVER ADDED UP.

Thanks you guys!

Fucking same.

But here is the true history of Hitler/Jews/wars that has been suppressed. Long but good.

Not racist shit either, just history.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Attached: 1635949102789.jpg (740x560, 372.55K)

Picrel is the infamous dentist of Auschwitz. He took out all the teeth of everyone who ever entered the camp. He gave the teeth to Hitler, who had a sexual fetish for teeth, putting them inside his urethra. His name was Stee V. Martin. He was only killed when he took some nitrous oxide to laugh himself to death after he realized he'd never be able to steal Jewish teeth again, and was fed to a large carnivorous plant by Suh'denlee Semore

Attached: DEE-EEEENTIIST.jpg (474x266, 9.6K)

Fuck, I forgot the last period. Now my post looks like shit.

Everyone was this malnurished during war times in ww2, apart from American troops who have always been fat slobs.

Attached: 1582982073408.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Welcome
Anything for a high IQ redpiller

>skinny_naked_twinks_sexy_posing.jpg
>flag
Why am I not surprised!

>Not racist shit either, just history.
Too bad.
No but seriously, I'll give it a watch

It took me a while, but I realized that pic rel should be in my Hitler folder, not my misc funny or Jewish folder.

Attached: 1624958603245.jpg (750x768, 44.53K)

I have it sorted rather well I hope

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-142703_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 873.33K)

Bump

Attached: 2a6.png (563x542, 260K)

Thanks, user. Based.

Also there was a Typhoid epidemic.

My Vern folder is just pictures of Jim Varney.

Attached: Screenshot (22).png (1280x1024, 130.2K)

You're welcome
Spread it far and wide

Attached: 1600285812769.jpg (790x1280, 169.34K)

I love the separate Sneed folder

Thanks, I was looking for this one for the local archive.

Death to kikes

Hi, OCDanon..

Crap. I put two periods above

Attached: 114-1144459_pepe-the-frog-confused-clipart-png-download-wtf.png (900x628, 231.98K)

Also
>Sales of 2009
Could this be just a "le homework folder meme" or is it something deeper?
Just some schizo thoughts

The flashdrive used to belong to a coworker of mine who sells cars. Probably some accounting shit, I don know. But yeah, right now, I use it as le homework folder.
It has only, like, 9 things inside of it.

checked and /thread

skip that lame hollywood jew music shit and watch "hitler's war: what the historians neglect to mention" instead

>It has only, like, 9 things inside of it.
lol, that's funny for some reason
Dude, I'm already redpilled.

ironically, americans killed a lot of buchenwald inmates by accident by giving them meals that were far too rich after they'd been starving for months - after "liberating" the camp

Jesus, what a way to die.
Imagine waiting to be rescued by the Americans while also starving only to die after eating one of the meals that's given to you

I'll make 'em large for you. I semi-frequently post the spongebob fish and the Oppenheimer one.

Attached: Screenshot (24).png (1280x1024, 912.15K)

that's pretty much america in a nutshell in ww2. well intentioned but completely misguided. although the psychological warfare division that "liberated" buchenwald certainly wasn't well intentioned, creating shock hoaxes about "human skin lamp shades, gloves, human soap, shrunken heads, etc" all that bullshit was dreamed up by the psychological warfare unit to demonize germans who hadn't actually done anything like that at all.