Do you ever reveal your power level?

Do you ever reveal your power level?

Attached: FaiYfpLWIAIZzP9.jpg (1536x2048, 504.37K)

>Simp hat
ngmi.

untill a cooworker tries to recruit me into some sort of militia I see no point

>Kheaa.com
>Kentucky
That is your average Kentuckian

>Trump
>powerlevel

I too love blacks and Jews.

and fags

Attached: 170726-lgbt-trump-flag-ew-1019a.jpg (1500x1000, 351.06K)

Every day in public I openly call for the death of all politicians in office, point out that niggers are violent subhumans everywhere they are found in the world (especially in their own countries), and explain the reason the world has gone to shit is the good guys lost in World War 2.
Anyone still hiding their power level at this late stage might as well an hero.

You may not like it, but this is what peak MiGA looks like.

Attached: lady maga.jpg (900x900, 108.77K)

The closest i get is wearing tin foil hat podcast shirts. I have a pedophile hunter hat i wear sometimes too.

Clearly that guy’s power level is more Krillin and less Goku.

As you all stand divided
They win… FYI

STUPID SHEEP
YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN

Lmao. I did the same at a bunch of jobs I had. I'm getting a new job and will keep it downlow there, besides with people I think can actually discuss such things. I'm glad I'm still getting a job. I have to wage slave it up, need to make that generational wealth mean something. My taxes are also takendirectly, so I don't need to worry about zogbots asking for their cut.

Trump sucks, so yes. Also a trillion dollars for niggers.

Attached: 1593306445734.jpg (3000x1875, 608.25K)

The country is pretty deadset on not dying in pointless wars for kikes. At least a majority of fighting age people. The only people I've seen "standing" with Ukraine are boomers who would never be drafted anyway, not that anyone is getting drafted in this hot political climate. Pretty much all the problems are at home. Not abroad.

>1/2 the population is even cooler than this
whoa

Attached: 1658331755331684.jpg (1024x1181, 180.62K)

Why would you reveal your power level if you aren’t in shape?

based brother

Not really. If a coworker or liberal acquaintance promotes lib-shit ideology, I simply refute it.

Fucking based.

Attached: based.jpg (1536x2048, 792.86K)

>Even the shirt displays sub 70 IQ nigger grammar

>fish
I have never smelled a pussy that smelled like fish but I’ve also never slept with a black woman. Does nigger pussy smell like fish? Are black bros the ones that started that rumor?

Attached: 8F239144-2D5A-40D5-A6C5-4BF82C04EFD9.jpg (1620x1638, 304.95K)

I cant imagine simping for one man so much.