Whites Banned From Berkeley Co-Op

Whites must announce their race

The accommodation houses University of California, Berkeley students and has rules that specifically ban 'white people' from common spaces in the house

The Person of Color Theme House says many of it's members moved to the house to avoid 'white violence'

It also calls for members to avoid bringing 'parents/family members that express bigotry'
Several people, including POC, have complained of a ferocious culture in the house that seeks to exclude and belittle

The accommodation, which is located close to Berkeley's campus, is a five-story, 30-room home that can house up to 56 students

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11127383/UC-Berkelys-campus-op-called-Person-Color-Theme-House-bans-white-guests-common-areas.html

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (972x680, 761.19K)

Ah lol and who is racist?

Good, now the crime will be localized to one place which is not around me

Cancel all federal funding now.

Segregation is a good thing.

Me

Nevermind the return of segregation.
I'm not sure if we'll ever come back from this.
The people put into positions of power and decision making won't be removed through voting.

Why would whites want to be around person's of color to begin with, if they could opt out? I fail to see the problem. It seems like self-selected segregation on behalf of BIPOC.

they're so mentally ill. seriously what else is it if not mental illness to constantly lie to oneself and everyone else that white people are somehow the threat to blacks. these people suck and whatever they create in their lives will suck also. fuck them

Reminder it's illegal for their coop to receive any public funds, federal loans, etc. with a policy like this in place.

We dun tol'ya this would happen but you didn't listen.

Attached: cd6.jpg (600x716, 90.35K)

Easy lawsuit

Whites are racist, that's why they have to be kept out of the common spaces. Everyone else can get along just fine.

Let a bunch of low IQ niggers into a university based on their race alone , yeh they gonna feel like retarded monkeys there and need safe spaces lol

Isn't that just an easy lawsuit?

Death to kikes

Where do you live you Nazi? I want to doxx you. The courts would never side with evil pieces of shit like you.

Here’s one now kek

Try a Gofundme, I dare you. It will get taken down because whites are scum. We all know whites are never up to no good.

I already know where you live

Well, whites are not a protected class under the U.S. Constitution, but there probably is another way to go.

Hey, bro. Some niggers got into a gunfight recently over a kids football game...
I still have love for my black neighbors, but let us not lie to ourselves and push away the holy spirit.

I'm sure there's laws against racial discrimination,
aren't there?

Death to kikes

Me the more and more they keep pushing this shit

Attached: 480D2229-86AB-4719-B15F-0285D2A09986.jpg (1024x706, 153.72K)

Shut up jew rat , sending someone to your house now

See

conservatism.jpg

All non whites stay in their homeland and whites decide to explore.
We try again to avoid whitey but crackers follow us around.

Checked and lol

The only problem is they won't let whites be exclusive. Nobody cares if the darkies all want to fuck off to some containment zone.

Take the Voting Rights Act, for example. If someone were to redraw a district that cut against the voting power of niggers, a red light would go off and the federal government would swoop down and look closely. If someone were to do the same thing to take away the voting power of the Irish, Lithuanians, Italians, there's no crime because these are not protected classes.

how much further will they push this particular overton window before there's any pushback? will they extend this to other universities & institutions, will they extend it to public places, will the leftists still support it when they;re being loaded onto cattle trucks and sent away to 'work camps'?

imagine the smell

It really is , but it’s Marxist Jews pushing this crap , they are afraid of blacks having individual power through their own hard work and self discovery. They want them as an aggrieved victim class and isolated from the rest of society to use for their own agenda. The modern day plantation
Blacks wake up

As far as they want. Whites are pacified and domesticated. You can run their children over and they won't say or do anything. Anyone who does get upset is easily redirected towards nonsense that will waste their energy (Christian Nationalism)
It's unironically over.

segregation is back and thats a good thing

Stop selling your people into slavery then , your still doing it today.
Jews will always make you into slaves if you let them. Whites are just starting to understand this.

>sue for racial discrimination
>win / profit
>lose / set up white only zones with precedent.

What Am I missing?

Death to kikes

Do this everywhere. I want whites to feel ad discriminated as possible

>another daily mail screenshot thread
fuck right off

Yes death to kikes