CANADA STATUS: DISARMED

burgers you're up next

Attached: can.jpg (1073x1222, 331.05K)

I'm too insane to buy a gun, not my problem.

Dont worry if we elect pollievre and retards dont for PPC retards again we will get them back.

>he doesn't make his own using American army field manuals in Minecraft (all legal)
good goy

Handguns are already defacto illegal there anyway.
Oh well, criminal won't hand them in.

Charest will be installed because Dominion is the vote counter machine again

us mutts have had a rifle import ban for decades. which is why you see shit like the bren 2 being imported as a pistol

I never got around to it.

You're supposed to buy a gun, as an American. Or have your daddy teach you.

But I just never got the time to diddle with Lethal Force.

>burgers you're up next
kek literally everyone wishes this, but the fact of the matter is, they wouldn't even try.
they will however put up large buyback programs
besides, what are 3d printers, lost pla casting, and benchtop mills and lathes anyhow.

Vermont has gun magazines limits, once gun control is written into law it will never go away.

>just vote and everything will be fine

TIME TO SELL A SHIT TON OG GUNS IN CANADA!

DETROIT BRO HERE, LOADING UP THE SECRET COMARTMENTS IN MY SEMI RIGHT NOWLOL.

Looking at maps, it seems to me that smuggling weapons into Canada should be an easy task for those inclined to such behavior.

based detroit gun runner

>burgers you're up next
>1pbtid

Attached: 1581179532258.jpg (960x660, 119.7K)

There was already a surge in illegal weapons, this will just cause that to swell even more

the goal is actually to swell illegal guns into hands of migrants and to hinder the access to guns in patriots.

You don't need guns. You are not responsible enough as a populace to rightfully own them. Fuck you and fuck off.

Good thing I have a poly 80 glawk

Attached: 1659459374009926.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

WRONG

Attached: 1660934737996291.jpg (5239x3493, 1.85M)

>Dont worry if we elect pollievre and retards dont for PPC retards again we will get them back.
I don't know about you guys but I'm still allowed to shoot my pistols at the gun range.

You didn't actually think we were allowed to have those anyways did you?