McConnell says Republicans may not win Senate control, citing 'candidate quality'

>Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday downplayed expectations of Republicans capturing control of the Senate in the fall elections, describing “candidate quality” as an important factor.

>“I think there’s probably a greater likelihood the House flips than the Senate. Senate races are just different — they're statewide, candidate quality has a lot to do with the outcome,” he said in Florence, Kentucky, at a Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce luncheon when asked about his projection for the 2022 election.

>“Right now, we have a 50-50 Senate and a 50-50 country, but I think when all is said and done this fall, we’re likely to have an extremely close Senate, either our side up slightly or their side up slightly.”

nbcnews.com/politics/2022-election/mcconnell-says-republicans-may-not-win-senate-control-citing-candidate-rcna43777

zero confidence

Attached: file.png (980x551, 765.2K)

Hi I actually don't care about American politics? So could you like not post this garbage here? Best regards even tho your American.

Does anyone like him? Why is he in the position he's in?

Basically:
>Elections will be rigged for the uniparty and faggot uniparty republicans can't win a primary to save their lives.

The ballots have already been counted.

Attached: November Wave.png (1454x372, 172.95K)

Seniority, brings home the bacon

>Im gonna crash our chances of winning because the candidates aren't my rino friends
neat "two party" system lmao

I'd rather vote for a real right winger and lose than vote in another RINO. If the Republican Party wants to survive, it has to become Trumpist.

The FBI told him to shut it down.

Yeah but you only have a one party system.

Trump is a RINO

The Dallas Morning News said it obtained text messages between the president and the woman, who wrote on May 3 of that year: “Donny, you’ve been parading your pro-life stance all over the place but you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child when you thought it would be bad for you.”

The president allegedly wrote back, “While I don’t think it’s mine, I really don’t. I can’t prove it, but I bet you’ve had a lot of sex. Anyway, I’ll send you a thou to get rid of it.”

In 2012, Donald Trump, not yet president, was married to Melania Trump and their son, Barron, was six.

Running Dr Oz and Herschel Walker was a mistake in the Senate.

Don't care, GOP won't get my votes again until they dump Israel anyways. I'm voting straight ticket Dem until then

VLAD READS BETWEEN THE LINES
THE APEX TURTLE IS MAD AT DRUMPF FOR MEDDLING IN THE PRIMARIES

MURKOWSKI WITH HER SENATE SENIORITY IN ALASKA MAY GET REPLACED WITH DRUMPFS PICK PALIN

This.
Take it to Red Dit.

Attached: AD82FBB3-B6C6-4D92-9C29-CE241AC32281.jpg (1200x776, 214.74K)

Trump himself is a rino zionist

Get out there and le voot goys

Attached: Fadh8lAXgAI1tT2.jpg (1438x1454, 397.21K)

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

Attached: 6C990AAE-B32D-4AAE-A603-34644638A39D.jpg (750x814, 224.99K)

unless there is martial law enforced over the vote counting, republicans will win 25+ house seats. The polls you are seeing now are demoralization. They are counting democrats who arent going to vote and independants who havent made their minds up yet. granted there are some weak carpetbagging senate candidates such as mehmet oz, but there is no way that Ron Johnson can be seven points down. In both his previous elections he won by four points. He will probably win by five points this time. So all of these polls could easily be ten points off.

Nope.

Wrong.

Comments from the Australian covid camps.

How are things going in Australia with the covid camps? Are you in one right now?

>Trump is a RINO
What does it even mean to be a Republican anymore.

Covid camps. Unbelievable. And you guys still remain cocky. Even though you're living in a covid camp.

Ron Johnson condemned njp for protesting when the black ran over the kids at the parade. He literally did a joint condemnation with the democrat senator. I’m shocked he’s only 7 points down and not more.

Polls are fake and we've known this for years, they skew Democrats by +10 and then vote rigging is done so the polls are believed. Lots of places have tightened their voting oversight though, basically every Republican state which has a battleground big lefty city has already rammed stuff through their state legislatures to deal with the rigging. Not much anybody can do about perma-red states except at a local level, but people are trying.

BASED COVID CAMP POSTER

Attached: 1643408086104.jpg (1900x999, 691.46K)

njp? you mean the jewish trole group? lol good

We meet at a remarkable time in the life of our country. Our powerful economy gives America a unique chance to confront persistent challenges. Our country, after an era of drift, must now set itself to important tasks and higher goals. The Republican Party has the vision and leadership to address these issues.

Our platform is uplifting and visionary. It reflects the views of countless Americans all across this country who believe in prosperity with a purpose — who believe in Renewing America's Purpose. Together.

This platform makes clear that we are the party of ideas. We are the party that follows its bold words with bold deeds.

Since the election of 1860, the Republican Party has had a special calling — to advance the founding principles of freedom and limited government and the dignity and worth of every individual.

Sabotage. He'd rather lose.