Andrew tate is turning middleschool aged children into niggers

Andrew tate is turning middleschool aged children into niggers
ladbible.com/news/andrew-tate-blamed-for-toxic-sexist-behaviour-at-private-schools-20220819
indy100.com/viral/andrew-tate-children-misogyny-teacher
dexerto.com/entertainment/high-school-teacher-slams-andrew-tate-for-ruining-freshman-class-1908105/

Attached: andrew tate.png (676x878, 676.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/27October2022/status/1560673594149023744
youtube.com/watch?v=us-iPNIfCqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like an albanian, who is he?

He is making them homophobes and sexists, he needs to be shut down, now !

>mutt
>half nigger mulatto
>no chin
>fucked up teeth
>bald, receeding hairline
>manboobs

Guy thinks he's attractive. fucking grifting piece of shit

LITERALLY
FUCKING
WHO
???????

I keep getting this guy recommended everywhere, everyone is talking about him and so on. Who is he and why is he everywhere?

Good. Let it rot

>into niggers
putting globohomo privileged cunts in their place is the opposite of being a fucking nigger
go be a fucking simp pig somewhere else, you shit eating faggot -- how much did you pay to your e-whore this month, $500?

This is why Tate was banned. twitter.com/27October2022/status/1560673594149023744

Attached: 1560673594149023744.jpg (320x320, 18.99K)

Imagine a guy so based he gets banned on every platform for speaking words, but he has so much popularity that he can't be banned entirely, because random people will upload his videos instead of him having a real account.

Is this the best they could do? Pathetic.

Low test male

The only reason I hate this guy is because he's a pitbull owner.

Simple as. It's like a physionomy check but with choice of dig breed.

SPEAKING THE TRUTH = BAN

Top G living in your head rent free KEK

Attached: Tate Rent Free.webm (270x480, 1.48M)

G stands for gay, right?

forgot
>dumbo ears

His dad was a big deal chess player or something.
Anyway, he had an in.

Good, the second he brought up the advice about selling drugs to get rich i knew he was ten times better than your controlled op surrogate E dads.
Clean your room ignore the jews, stay poor.

>popularity
From easily manipulated young boys who are influenced by materialistic desire
Guy is a tool

good I hope these kids tear up the social contract

top G fr

Has the internet collective consciousness just moved on from Peterson's clean programme to Joey Diaz and Tate type shit?

A fucking nigger mutt

Better niggers I guess than trannies.

You can try to work your way up in clown world or you can cheat it, your choice, in my life ive seen my country go from perfect to schizo tier self destructive, i support this man you decide if the current state of things is worth an honest effort.
Id rather have my kids listen to this guy that their social sciences teacher.

Seethe harder, faggot.

zoomers were already niggers

His dad was the first black Grand Wizard

Attached: 6BAC8453-5A41-4624-B6BD-42F67EE46C91.jpg (1299x950, 800.12K)

Did he hit a nerve? You feel called out nigger?

It's this guy's kid
youtube.com/watch?v=us-iPNIfCqg

NO MORE TATE THREADS _ HERE"S HOW

right click - block element - select the line that ends in .thread - finally click 'create'

The faggot doing his PR can fuck right off.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-20 04-36-53.png (990x611, 309.12K)

Beware what you let the kids see.
Especially shit like this faggot.

Lmao imagine seething and getting MOGGED this hard that you neeed to inspect element censor him out of your super secret 4chung club

Attached: Andrew-Tate.jpg (615x587, 54.56K)

This.

>evade filters spam duplicate threads non-stop
>WOAH YOU REACTED MUST MEAN HE'S LIVING RENT-FREE
Utterly Jewish psyops

I like peterson and I completely understand where he's coming from, but his advice is best suited for a hyper masculine society that needs to tone it down a bit, rather than trying to turn up the masculinity in a hyper feminine society. There's just way way too many feminine, passive men that are ruining society that will never be convinced (and you certainly aren't going to convince a woman using words), so it's better to just shove hyper masculinity (and by hyper I just mean shallow) down everyones throat so the madness of a feminine society can end by force, and then we can move towards proper masculinity over time, that isn't just shallow.

Tates perspective certainly is better than Mgtow.

>Tate tells you to fix your life and stop being a lazy fuck
>Any Forums cries and says its DA JOOOOZ

no wonder you will never get fucking laid

You have to go back.

How could it hit a nerve? The only response Any Forums fags have whenever a Tate thread is made is to repeat the same hackneyed ad hominem attacks regarding his appearance. It's laughable and pathetic, especially since it's all forced. Manboobs? Who are you even trying to convince with this shit other than yourself? Any idiot can see the difference between gynecomastia and natural chest development.
The funniest thing is that you idiots have so few brain cells you still haven't noticed the physical problem Andrew Tate actually DOES suffer from to make fun of him for it! FUCKING RETARDS.

Attached: bull cow.jpg (1300x954, 241.3K)

Its kikes not wanting competition and seething trannies.

I hope he get shanked in Romania

Nice car. The guy he sold it to must be real happy.

Attached: 87557.jpg (782x585, 82.89K)

>stop making fun of my internet daddy

Stop abusing my flag you vpn e-celeb shill cocksucker.

Attached: nene_pissed.jpg (587x960, 82.68K)