Why is Barrack Obama seen as black? He is half black at most. He is equally black as Vin Diesel or The Rock...

Why is Barrack Obama seen as black? He is half black at most. He is equally black as Vin Diesel or The Rock, who aren't seen as black.

Attached: obama_kennedyroundtable-613x419.jpg (613x419, 54.19K)

otherwise nobody would’ve elected him.

he's a NIGGER. Get it right fuck head

One drop you stupid nigger.

He's reptilian.

>Half black
>100% nigger
/Thread

one drop rule
if you have a nice white table cloth, and you spill some ink on it, do you say "oh this is a nice white table cloth"? No, you say "this marred table cloth is ok for outside picnics"

Is The Rock, the wrestler, also a 100% bigger?

Then we’re all nuggets, nigger

HIS MOTHER WAS WHITE AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS

BECAUSE HIS FATHER ABANDONED HIM LIKE THE MEME GOES

OBAMA IS BASICALLY 75% WHITE OR HIGHER
AND IN CULTURAL AFFECT NEARLY 100% WHITE

I'd say he's pretty big, so yea. 100% bigger
Kys phone faggot

Clinton was the 1st black president. Played jazz, ate only fried chicken and threw it all away over some phat white ass.

Them I'm raping you.
Get your dress on and act accordingly.

his mom was CIA and he is CIA it was all a psyop

UFC fighter Anthony Smith us genetically as black as Barrack Obama. They just got different luck on exactly the melanin genes, so one is seen as black and the other as white.
Literally doing the liberal "race is skin deep" meme by calling Obama black

Attached: Anthony-Smith-UFC-Vegas-8.jpg (940x788, 160.79K)

not at most, the father was extra dark africa nigger, he's a first generation mutt.

The funniest thing for me is that his father is not even one of the descendants of American slaves, he's just some guy from Kenya.

>single mom
Seems black to me. Picrel

Attached: 20220801_161846.jpg (1816x4032, 1.31M)

they are the definition of mutt, and proof that the amerimutt/56% meme is propagated by kikes trying to demoralize european-americans who are actually 0% nigger

Attached: 2759044-Barack-Obama-Quote-A-lot-of-shelter-dogs-are-mutts-like-me.jpg (900x506, 192.46K)

Looks like a nigger = is a nigger

He's even less black than The Rock considering his father wasn't around and he was raised by an all white family.

because he is full nigger.

His mom is jewish hence not white and shapeshifter

Attached: 10C7EDFB-CA20-49A0-BFE7-EC75E5FB6570.jpg (1242x1490, 1.23M)

When you are mixed, you are identified as the lowest of the two heritage. A mix of water and mud will be called mud, not half-water.