Christkike violence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menai_Massacre

>All around, the Druids, lifting up their hands to heaven, and pouring forth dreadful imprecations, scared our soldiers by the unfamiliar sight, so that, as if their limbs were paralysed, they stood motionless, and exposed to wounds. Then urged by their general's appeals and mutual encouragements not to quail before a troop of frenzied women, they bore the standards onwards, smote down all resistance, and wrapped the foe in the flames of his own brands. A force was next set over the conquered, and their groves, devoted to inhuman superstitions, were destroyed.

Why are you Christkek westoids so evil and violent? Muslims have never destroyed any Christcuckian or gaygan people this way. Come to the true faith pol

Attached: pox.png (500x296, 68.01K)

Christcucks will seethe

Christkikes have always been subhuman.
They are basically the footsoldiers of the jews.
They do what the jews would do if they had the power and numbers.

Attached: Mass killings in history.jpg (415x640, 175.42K)

Christcucks are a major reason the world is the way it is. They made it all possible. Best tools the Jews ever made.

Are you retarded, Rome wasn't Christian then. Kill yourself you inbred pedo worshiping sandnigger

So true. And you westoids laugh at us when we say Islam is a religion of peace. The numbers tell it all.

Fuck you westoid christkek subhuman. Go circumcise your baby son.

>heh christianity is so weak and tolerant, christians more like christKEKs haha i am very smart
>no wait actually they're really violent and mean and intolerant and transphobic

Make up your mind, roach.

Yeah great Jew tool. It only took over 2000 years and for whites to stop believing in it for it to take effect.

Attached: 1652517382910.jpg (516x485, 25.81K)

I am a revert to Islam. I believe Allah SWT has chosen me, and pray that all the incels on here see the light of the sharia

Oh shut the fuck up. No one is buying your weak bullshit anymore. Go suck off a chosen person.

You cuck for jews and trannies. You oppress us faithful people. Different thing, degenerate westoid.

Based brother in the faith.

They're literally violent in the name of expanding tolerance. Original SJWs

So true. Islam wins again. Yt christkek subhumans on suicide watch

>Mohammad follower speaking against circumcision
Lurk more before LARPing

How do you feel about Greeks and Christians destroying the Anatolian languages/cultures/religions?

But..

Always been more prominent in Islam moron
Oh please, everyone who ardently hates Christianity has come out to be some type of degenerate. Keep crying faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-235108_Chrome.jpg (589x220, 66.62K)

We circumsize as a coming of age ritual in the tradition of the tribe of Prophet Muhammad saw. You cut away all the skin right after the baby is born because your jew master told you to. Big difference.

Christianity wiped out every other ideology/religion EXCEPT FOR JUDAISM.

I can drink alcohol and eat pork. I can do whatever I want, whatever pleases me.
While you are bound to flimsy, weak desert moon goddess Allah-chan and Muhamaddo-kun's life Hentai Ecchi anime.

Do Aisha-chan gets jealous of Allah-chan?
I heard there's this nice beach episode with lots of fanservice where al-Lat-sama, al-3uzza-sama and Manat-sama lose a bet to Allah-chan. Care to go more into detail?

>Christkikes
Indo-European violence*

They were always a bunch of violent niggers who kill each other like monkeys regardless of their religion.

Compare that Neolithic Europe that had no widescale wars for centuries until the arrival of the Cuacasian niggers.

Attached: European wars.png (2652x6475, 3.21M)

Islam is in the exact same boat. Two sides of the same coin.

Yes. Evil christkek crusaders destroyed every pagan temple and statue. Then they charge us for that exact same crime.

what about?

Rome has always been christcuckian. Evil crusader westoids all you do is destroy.

Yes we avenged them. The conquest of Istanbul was revenge for the destruction of Troy by gayreeks.