Christchuds

>fights arabs, turks, iranians and retakes the sacred lands of Jesus
>gives it to the jews

What went wrong with the templar chud?

Attached: 1660922418905889.png (683x1024, 995.97K)

I found my prayer one. I'm assuming if you're raving this hard over the crusades you know it's sieges. This is artwork depicting Peter the Hermit. Are you saying he too was actually Pagan?

Attached: Peter_the_Hermit.jpg (1008x972, 383.29K)

>You couldn't even win the Algerian civil war militarily
What's the point in that when your state pays us to move to Nice and Lyon and outbreed the local frenchmen? I doubt your countrymen will even last 1 month when shit will hit the fan. your military is mainly composed of various African legions who without a doubt switch sides when they'll see who's winning.

Cope Pierre, Christians in the Middle East are nearly extinct and the same will happen to them in Europe in time.

Attached: MENA_Religions_3000px.png (2048x1217, 292.27K)

>im a jew? :(
Yea your King Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was proud to boast Saudi Arabia is the fountainhead from which sprang Arabs' Semite cousins the Jews.

Attached: jews sprang from arabia- King FAISAL bin Abdulaziz AL-SAUD (WASHINGTON POST Sept. 17, 1969)_we-saudis-are-cousins-of-the-jews.jpg (877x1214, 321.01K)

>gives it to jews
Brits did it.

>and you dont even place an AC on this boxes even being a desert,then sth os really wrong with you.
Saudis are an exception, they aren't the typical Arab. they are more extreme in all regards since years of Salafi brainwashing.

The British Empire gave it away to kikes you stupid nigger OP.
Last thread mentioned this too.

Attached: 867856755.jpg (822x562, 123.42K)

Also death to all jews, the dividers and instigators of all wars

Attached: 47654.jpg (1280x720, 157.98K)

Brace for the canadian kike spamming retarded christcuckery

These 90 IQ natufians defeated your "superior" Germanic and Norman cowards time and time again, not to mention the Visigoths and Iberians.
Your people have no will, courage or intention to fight at all. the bloodbath is going to be so extreme it will make previous crusades look like cadet practice.

Attached: 1534725229491.png (514x514, 289.16K)

lol why didn't you just post an inbreeding map to show the most dysgenic inbred shithole countries?

Attached: consanguinity_inbreedcountries.jpg (640x452, 54.64K)

>What went wrong with the templar chud?
The templars became bankers, AKA spiritual Jews. That is to say, they were corrupted with money and submitted to Mammon and Baphomet.

The French are cucks for tolerating the existence, outbreeding and rape of sand niggers in their kingdom. However, you should not gloat. The Jews are enslaving both the French and the sand niggers, so you're not the winner, here.

Attached: Based Coalition.jpg (1545x1251, 548.29K)

you mean tradcaths? Everything.

You gotta hand it to the goblin for somehow always being behind the winning side of most conflicts

>this is Europa
>every kid's first cool soldier picture book
I'm not seeing dates or locations for those original sources user...

mudslimes with fragile egos need to dig into ancient history to cope...
Whose fault is it that muslims are so weak it didn't really take many battles for the entire caliphate pedo Muhammad (piss be upon her) and mediƦval Muslim conquests across the Middle East/North Africa (also extending further to Muslims in South Asia) to all fall under the domination of White European empires up til just a few decades ago..?
One minute mudslimes brag about what tough warriors their ancestors were (perhaps before many generations of inbreeding with siblings and 1st cousins?), next minute muzzies will be kvetching like kikes about being victims of cruel European colonialist occupation and oppression, used as excuse for why your countries are all shit

Attached: MENA map European empire controlled territories in the 20th century.png (640x432, 139.82K)

>I'm not seeing dates or locations for those original sources user
Doesen matter. They are all europeans and time is a social construction

Attached: 1644005387998.jpg (1365x2048, 339.3K)

>reality can be my 1st grade bookshelf!!
Power to you, not atypical for pagans it's really no shock.

>generalizing
It looks like you could use some specifics and accuracy

Attached: 1643047419821.png (1623x291, 84.17K)

>arabs, turks, iranians follow "prophet" in the same line as jews
>Let jews keep isreal

Attached: 1595277949940.jpg (720x557, 68.21K)

Jesus is Lord, He loves you. Come fellowship, PIC RELATED

Attached: 4chins.png (800x600, 623.12K)

>the definition of ironic

All the memeflags who i suspect are one or two different guys at most,were on fire on previous thread. Anyway an interesting thread to expose muslim incompetence,it would en cool if you link the archives one.
Oh btw as the thread was closedzto the memeflag that called me a spic: i chuckled. Idk how would you feel if you are called a negro,assuming you arent black. So if a brown skinned guy calls me a spic its like kek. You arent even trying. Wouldnt it be a better insult sth as moor? Even i would chuckle too kek. What a dumb retarded mutts