Where to get Kefir grains?

I've been looking into drinking Kefir but I don't know where to buy the Kefir grains to make genuine Kefir. I know you can use store bought Kefir but from my understanding the Kefir grain have far more probiotic benefits to them than the already made store bought stuff. Does anyone know a reputible source to buy Kefir grains?

Attached: kefir.jpg (1230x820, 37.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hazisajtkeszites.hu/kefir-kultura-tasakos-12-adag-1223
culturesforhealth.com/collections/kefir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From your local turkish grandma

No, you have to buy them over internet from Slavic countries or Iran, because we only drink Kefir.

craigslist used to be a good source

You can order
Example:
hazisajtkeszites.hu/kefir-kultura-tasakos-12-adag-1223

>Where to get Kefir grains?
From fucking kefir,
Do you have kefir in wallmarts?

Shouldn't you go to /ck/ for this?

>1 post by this ID

There are some prebottled shit in "health-conscious" stores, but I'm fairly certain its just rebranded goyslop for retarded city dweller

try places that have supplies for making cheese. I used to have one and drink kefir made that way for over a year, was pretty good. but I found one in stores that is great quality and Im buying that from time to time, as doing it myself required maintenance so the grains wouldn't go bad. Some of the stuff in stores is really not great and tastes like white paint mixed with flour. Try to buy few of them and taste. Good one will be little sour.

Attached: original.png (1200x1200, 336.68K)

I heard you was looking for me.

Attached: kaffir-4105514222.jpg (591x886, 47.19K)

Doesn't matter, it's about milk used, get raw grass fed milk not this goyslop 1% UHT chocolate "milk" in plastic jugs with vitamin D.
Also don't drink from plastic jugs, but this should be obvious. Also kefir tastes the same as buttermilk does.

Check under your foreskin

I took a shit.

Attached: PXL_20220818_140433451.jpg (4080x3072, 1.84M)

>kefir tastes the same as buttermilk does.
complete load of bollocks.

Please tell me you don’t wipe your itch paper towels

he cant, he's american too

It does, I'm buying them from Lidl, so maybe Krauts fuck them up, buttermilk is a little bit milder than kefir.

Yikes

Attached: 1659069438632166.webm (568x320, 1.08M)

Frozen kefir is delicious. They used to sell it in the ice cream aisle in a lot of major grocery stores. It tastes like frozen Greek yogurt

Whole Foods, herbal medicine store or their equivalent in your area.

I have been making it for 4 or 5 years. I bought on the internet.

Attached: kefir.jpg (1746x2825, 1.49M)

My fridge is full of this. I have been drinking a cup of kefir every morning for 6 months.

There's no grains in that so you can't use it for anything.

Thanks for explaining the joke upside-down-Indonesia

Look at your local drugstore

culturesforhealth.com/collections/kefir
Get their kefir grains, not the powder. Been culturing kefir from their line for about three years.
Why is this political? It's political because this is food and alcohol for when their is nothing else to eat. Remember that you can slowly transition milk grains to other sugars like juices.