Marjorie Taylor Greene plans to introduce legislation banning grooming!

Sorry, the only source I could find was a site run by a bunch of queers.

pinknews.co.uk/2022/08/19/marjorie-taylor-greene-trans-healthcare-felony-tucker-carlson/

It’s time we start back against these people mutilating kids with more legislation and efforts like this. Russia saw what was happening and banned this kind of propaganda and mutilation of kids 10 years ago yet America pretends castrating kids is “advancement” and rejecting that is “barbarism.”

Attached: BCEE7AF0-AEC9-482F-94FC-AD16B29B8BB3.jpg (852x1280, 180.54K)

God she should be the Ag Secretary with those fuckin udders

that's a man

I would not mind unbuttoning her jeans, lowering them, and then lowering her panties too, if you know what I mean.

I bet she loves to sit on a man's face. No hover.

wanna lick that tummy

Huh? Apparently she swings so there are probably a lot of people that will confirm she has always had a vagina.

God I’d suck they suck

Need to start calling it "Gender Mutilation Surgery on Children", that is what it is. If some faggot ADULT wants to mutilate their genitals then that is their right. NO ONE has a right to do it to children.

Attached: please explain.png (470x481, 213.72K)

She has a man-face

Right, when did clitoral circumsciscion become a good thing to anyone outside Illhan Omar?

I bet she likes it really rough though

I'd let her groom my pubes.

>Im gonna get some soundbites on C-Span that nobody will watch. Then I'll introduce some legislation that'll never make it out of committee to go to vote. Then I'll go on all the talk shows that'll let me on to self promote myself. Then Im going to get fucked up on 8 white claws, pat myself on the back and tell myself how Im really owning those libs.
Meanwhile, nothing changes...

More like Majory Boner here, am I right lads

Attached: 1660714547863552 (1).png (1080x711, 760.58K)

She looks chubby but still has visible abs. How?

You’re right!

It’s just mostly loose skin.

Thats just a thick fit woman, leaf. You wouldnt know about since youve never been with a real woman

Attached: 1660573547163316 (1).jpg (630x872, 63.63K)

Ooof that body holy hell. Total butterface unfortunately. Wife material nonetheless

>How do you suck in a tummy for a pic?
It boggles the mind user.

Imagine what that paunch smells like.

Attached: 1659109137041257.png (462x725, 185.8K)

what is his backstory?

bet she's got a nice bean

I’d do her doggystyle if you catch me drift