Worst place in the country

>ridiculous taxes
>roads will re-arrange your organs
>full of joggers and tweakers
>every sector of the economy there is completely pozzed
>cities all smell like rotten eggs and sewage

Complete fucking shithole. Only redeeming feature is the amusement park near the lake.

Attached: oh.jpg (213x237, 10.76K)

>ridiculous taxes
go live in California or New York then
>roads will re-arrange your organs
what pussy ass body do you have if you can't handle a 30 degree turn after three miles of straight road?
>full of joggers and tweakers
>cities all smell like rotten eggs and rotten sewage
oh you've been to Cleveland? I forget it's up there. Most of the towns and sister cities are leagues better then the three major containment cities we try to keep niggers in.
>every sector of the economy there is completely pozzed
Got me there but with how our congress and senate are were getting better by the day

>state tax
>local tax
>high property tax
It's almost as bad as CA or NY.
>what pussy ass body do you have if you can't handle a 30 degree turn after three miles of straight road?
potholes fucking everywhere. The entire state doesn't have a single smooth highway or street
>cities all smell like rotten eggs and rotten sewage
Cincy and Toledo all stink too and it fucking wafts right into the suburbs

>State Taxes
Ohio's high income tax bracket is 3.99%, CA is 12.3%, NY is 10.9%.
>Property Taxes
Ohio is lower than NY. It is higher than CA but the average home price in CA is 3x Ohio so you're still paying more.
>Roads
MotorTrend, US News, and Consumer Affairs all rate Ohio's roads as better than NY or CA
>Cities smell like rotten garbage
San Francisco literally has a department to clean up human waste on their streets,

it does smell like shit around here tho
and why is there food all over the fucking ground

Ohio is kino, fuck you faggot

Attached: 20170628athens_county_courthouse_sunrise_uav_bws001.jpg (2000x1124, 1.2M)

I like Ohio because it is near Kentucky. Downtown Cincinnati is actually quite nice imo, as well.

Attached: dtcincy.jpg (1566x881, 398.74K)

The Midwest is the worst part of this country. Stop talking and delete this thread now before all the latino and asian migrant trash flood our communities.

Because you're in a city surrounded by niggers, get the fuck out of the cities retard

NJ btfos ohio in all those categories and more

Attached: 1601064883227.jpg (261x400, 11.15K)

i'm pretty sure it wasn't niggers who left an entire container of fava beans laying on the sidewalk

Niggers come in all forms of nationalities

Born and raised here. Moved away as soon as I could. Hate it there.

I have never been to Ohio.. would like to visit one day..

You're forgetting local taxes which are as high as 2.5%, so in total your getting taxes almost 6%.

>NJ btfos ohio in all those categories and more
they literally get BTFO'd by Ohio in all those categories dumbass. waste of digits

that's the most retarded boomer shit anyone can say
niggers are black, always have been

there's only one lake?

Attached: 1660910133213471.webm (1146x480, 2.92M)

Go to Cincinnati. Lots of beer breweries. And chill.

>retard city fag detected
If you can't figure out how to make Ohio great, it's a you problem.

Literally every single person i know who has said this and has left, has come back and said where they went was worse and Ohio isn't actually that bad. Every. Single. One.

>Complete fucking shithole. Only redeeming feature is the amusement park near the lake.
how funny I'm going to cedar point end of the month and I cant wait

>>full of joggers and tweakers
What? Ohio has like the least niggers of anywhere.

I grew up most of my younger life in ohio and I will say that I don't really want to move back, and I do enjoy the city more, but i didnt hate my time there and had some good memories

DESU that seems to be the standard arch for White Americans. Everything has been taken away and you can sense it but you can't necessarily tell that it's this way everywhere so you think maybe you can escape it by moving. Then you realize it's fucked everywhere so you go back to where you grew up since at least your family is there.

Columbus is filled with brain dead leftist lemmings and faggots. The overpowering sewer stench in German Village and the short north are constant reminders that faggots are buttfucking all around you.

The cities are niggered but Ohio's small towns are great. I seriously don't know why Ohio makes so many people angry.

Attached: 4c3e8a8cb5083dcb188534bb20a9f2305f4485cea15d72c0ea0e2a1a2628090d_1[1].jpg (640x674, 42.5K)