Go to the mall for the first time in like 10 years

>go to the mall for the first time in like 10 years
>I'm the only white person there

Attached: 0ba.gif (245x245, 510.17K)

yep, same here when I go to the gym I look around and wonder where all the white people are at?

nothing bad is happening, you are being replaced, it's ok, go back to sleep

Go to the new mall.
Everything's too expensive.

Go to the old mall.
Get shot.

... 10 years? POL really is quite embarassing...

Dude its happening even in poland, the whitest country for now lol. Jewish final boss.

Amusement parks will go the way of malls soon. Enjoy it while you can.

It's literally all indians. If """diversity""" is so important, why are 90% of our immigrants just pajeets?

No shit retard you are in China

Malls have been passé since 2006 though.

At first I blamed malls dying on Amazon, but then I realized there was a reason why online shopping became more popular. I live in a city that’s almost 70% white with most of the nonwhites living in the worn out downtown area but the old mall on the white side of the town is still majority black whenever I go in there nowadays. Barely anyone works there now and half the shops are closed too

>go to walmart
>it's half beaners
you win bezos, i'm buying everything from amazon

>white person leaves his basement
>finds out the memes weren't just jokes and he's actually demographically replaced
oops.

Isn’t your government filled to the brim with poopjeets?

I have seen more jeets at the gym lately, but I chalked it up to them just compensating for being ugly

Malls are basically PVP areas for niggers now

Eaton Centre?

And when you do happen to see another white person it’s almost so embarrassing that you wish you hadn’t. This country is gone. We need to figure out the next move.

Niggers love the mall because it gives them scope on meat. Niggers commit crime. Crime needs targets. And the Public, especially cucked Propaganda Public of "let niggers in! They friendly!" provides more than enough.

But most American Whites shop online. Mostly because the stores were faggots, and the niggers scoping you didn't help.

Why go to 10 fuckin' malls to see if they got your size? Order it online, it's at your door in 3 days.

But niggers, they don't understand technology and computers. You see niggers counting arithmetic that doesn't involve crime? So niggers still go to malls.

But here's a funny, here's a funny. When malls go extinct, like California, they have nothing left to rob. So they just...shift through millions of shipping containers, one after the other. Because that's the only way you can rob in the Modern World.

It's quite comical, at least to me. Anyway, fuck criminal nigger scum whores! Fuck 'em and let them scorch in the 7 for their sins!

non whites love malls for some unknown reason

Aren't they non white because it is free daycare?

Attached: 1636046176382.jpg (1024x923, 143.9K)

bro.. you fucking nailed that feel. the average white person is a fucking goyim unfortunately in every sense of the word. fat, unaware, content, even protective of their pet niggers.

Stay the fuck in Hamilton you degenerate wasteman.

Went to busch gardens the other day. About 50% whites, wasn't terrible, but it will get worse. On one coaster there were some niggers in the row ahead of me chimping out the whole time. Was pretty funny desu.