The alt-right in 2022 everybody

the alt-right in 2022 everybody

Attached: Fahqe16WQAAM64b.jpg (960x766, 77.59K)

are they muslim?

Is that the isis salute. Didn't realize they were that radical

/chug/ summarized

Why are these people important to you, NPC?

fags and shitskins

Islam is right about women.

jews, faggots and muslims. The only problem with the alt right is not realizing it was usurped by Zionists. We need a movement that recognizes jews as the problem and does not allow them in. This means anyone refusing to name the jew is not allowed.

do you mean the fucking your sister part?

They're not important. Just look at them lol.

Whether you are white, brown, black, Christian, Muslim, or Jewish we all have the one common enemy: Women.

dude on the left got those chud cheeks lmao.

Is Estonia even a country? What is your history, who are your people? Are you Russia lite?
All I know is that the Baltics were raped by Crusaders, and the Crusaders won.

I don’t like Fuentes that much but it’s disingenuous to say he’s anything more than alt-lite. He’s basically a Republican with a bucket of misogyny dumped in. People like BAP and NJP are the more serious guys

Attached: 20220819_140137.png (400x375, 213.49K)

Costin Alamaru and Mike Enoch are both kikes

If by kike you mean eastern euros sure

BAP saying he’s not a WN but a “full blown Aryan supremacist that advocates for nothing less than the extermination of millions” is more “based” than almost anything any user on Any Forums has ever said.

Good

Ok Muhammad

>that low quality shoop
the desperation is palpable

>look goy I said some BASED stuff aren't I totally BASED and REDPILLED my fellow BASED Aryan brvder

Attached: how do you do fellow nadzees t. frank cohen.jpg (535x468, 43.8K)

No not that or the mustaches.
I mean the marrying 7 women and they dont leave the home. Just do your cooking and cleaning and stuff.