Finland YES

I couldn’t pick a better person to encapsulate Finland

Attached: 6D8809F6-BEC6-4D8E-870F-631C90C612A7.jpg (1170x1477, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_postal_strike_controversy_2019
advocate.com/world/2019/12/10/finlands-new-prime-minister-sanna-marin-34-was-raised-two-moms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only weak insecure men are scared of any of that

>posed topless on magazine cover
I'm gonna need some sauce.

How is that a good thing?

It's not a question of fear my European homosexual friend. It's disgust.

She covered her nipples.

YOU don't get to frame the discussion.
This has nothing to do with fear of individual choices or sexual expression/tastes.
This has everything to do with examining the reckless personal behavior of an individual to determine their fitness of judgement and character, especially when said individual is driving a Policy which ostensibly ENDS the Sovereignty of your nation.

Go fuck yourself, shill.

>two mothers
ok, didnt know about that. That explains everything.

KEK
why does she look like a BLACKED model with the background in this

Attached: 201016151454-sanna-marin-trendimag.jpg (1667x2500, 1.16M)

Paska Huorin is an illegitimate WEF whore and the "minister" of nothing.

The finnish population should unironically commit a collective suicide involving 100% of the population to avoid the shame of electing a whore cumdump for president.

>ostensibly ENDS the Sovereignty of your nation.
I'll tell you what AKSHUALLY ends the sovereignty of your nation: getting invaded by barbaric Russian orcs.

1. She is not the president retard
2. She was not elected

you can easily spot a retard who already dehumanized entire population because of war propaganda

Also would. Tired of women hating incel losers. Fuck off and join the caliphate.

This is a Finland thread jackass Khazar.
Stay on topic.

Yeah whatever Ivan.

how the fuck did she get there?

>This is a Finland thread
Finland have made the only sensible decision: Join NATO. Words only respect force.

That's even worse lmao

This is literally how Nordic Europeans whites all act

Hey Jessica, glad to know you're one of us

Attached: 1527932318915.jpg (222x241, 17.65K)

They're framing it as just a gay pride event. Globhomo is ful damage control. They don't talk about the guy she was making out with

Attached: 1660910375644473.webm (272x480, 2.74M)

>Finland have made the only sensible decision: Join NATO
Russia said:
>don't expand NATO to our Borders
>NATO expands to Russia's Borders
What were you saying about sensible??

Because of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_postal_strike_controversy_2019
After our former PM got sacked and Marin won the party leadership election by a very small margin. That is how electing prime minister works. It isnt straight election anywhere

same way the faggots in the European Commission got in, nepotism aka jewery

No they are not framing this is a pride event what? This was her clubbing. She says that the guy did not kiss her neck but whispered something to her ear
Its really up to voters and her coalition partners if they believe all the shit

I honestly thought Canada had the most embarrassing PM, but holy shit Finland, how did you managed to top Canada?

nigger everyone saw the video, that was no whispering

Watch the vid. Dude was literally eating her neck for a good, solid minute.

Thanks user

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-19 Finland postal strike controversy 2019 - Wikipedia.png (1349x1879, 159.12K)

Ah, the globohomo democracy where leaders are democratically elected with zero popular vote. I should've known better.

Yeah well people are having strong doubts on it but the drug stuff is taking the spotlight and that will most likely ultimately result in her having an negative test since you cant see the drug use from a piss test when the event was few weeks back

>posted topless

Someone post it

Attached: 1623054191871.jpg (1016x1024, 100.04K)

Here :

Electing parties who have their prime minister candidates and obvious coalitions works well enough. Its way more about parties than single people either way

Who is releasing these videos, and when are they from?

I would go more with Hegre Art
t. coomer

Fair enough.

>it just keeps getting more tiresome

Attached: 1658728961660.gif (498x316, 1.22M)

It gets even better. They don't even need to run in any election and can be brought from outside.

no it doesn't, you end up with a shit stain like your current PM

Keep in mind that prime ministers can be sacked very fast unlike presidents

That's it ? That's not topless

Attached: 1551219231221.jpg (550x503, 39.09K)

>advocate.com/world/2019/12/10/finlands-new-prime-minister-sanna-marin-34-was-raised-two-moms
What???? This is much more concerning than her slutting around. What a complete whackjob
>The world's youngest leader of a nation believes that LGBTQ equality is "the foundation of everything."

Sweden deserved this maybe but Finland...cmon guys. You're so far up north you should defend yourselves better

That has to be the worst headline I've ever seen
Literal word vomit that tries to say 5 different things in one sentence

If they were elected they would be almost impossible to get rid of anyway. If any major party in the coaltion wants her gone she will be gone. You wouldnt be able to do the same with people who got the popular mandate

the world's youngest leader is the president of Chille, these nigger journos can't get anything right

I agree that the way the other user phrased it was a bit fake news my fren. I, too, was highly disappointed and left with the dick in my hand.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-19 19-24-38.png (274x287, 103.23K)

>If they were elected they would be almost impossible to get rid of anyway.
why would it be a problem if they were competent at their job?

Pretty sure Klaus Schwab picked her because of that. They wanted her to be a role model for girls. See a kid raised by homo couple can become prime minister! In the commie future of the WEF, children will be taken from parents at birth and distributed to more worthy couples, preferably monkeypox homosexual. that is because family is a threat to globohomo propaganda. The only place where kids are shielded from their pozzed brainwashing is in the safety of a loving home. That needs to go away.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-08-19 à 17.10.04.png (584x800, 437.96K)

>How is this supposed to increase trade relations with the EU, WEF hole?
>Burgers?

America has Joe Biden...

I thought this image was photoshopped until now

> politician
>competent at their job
kek

Can the husband sue her for half of her stuff?
Why is he such a cuck?

Fag flag waving in the center pic and frame on either side by her cuckold husband on the right and her coke-whore bisexual bestie on the left. What a fucking prize.

Stay classy, Finland.

we both fucking know why that mentally ill pedophile is president and it has nothing to do with the votes, it has everything to do with the ballots

99% chance the husband watches her fucking other men and cleans her up afterwards.

He's nordic, most men there are cucks