Jews and shills hate the gyro

>it is unstable and dangerous goy
>you still need a license to fly it goy or.... or we will pull you ov... listen you need a license, ok?
It is super cheap and can be stored at home so paying kikes for storage could be aovided
As soon as I have the money I am flying one without a license and there is no one that can stop me.

Attached: new-aircommand-two-seat-gyrocopter-kit.jpg (777x782, 320.6K)

Have you seen the new Chinese helicopters?

air traffic is serious shit. Any violation will result in heavy fines even with just a tiny drone, something like this will put you in jail. And you will be caught, 100%
t. constantly deals with air traffic regulations

You have to be properly loicensed and trained according to the most strict kike regulations. Please stay in line

>t.

Attached: le-happy-merchant-meme-archive-evil-jew-person-face-drawing-art-transparent-png-904324.png (1000x857, 139.89K)

>changes oil
>forgets to torque down fill bolt properly
>dies
at least fly with an emergency parachute backpack strapped on

shit, png failed

found shill no. 2
The air does not belong to them. There probably is a way to bug their gay radars or whatever

try at your own risk dude. Don't say I didn't warn you

Is that thing going to fall out of the sky and hurt my kids?

Jews and shills sheeting over the fact I will fly one of these bad boys without asking for permission and without giving my money to kikes

Only faggot hipsters fly those gay machines

Definitely seen YouTube vids of people flying similar contraptions at high altitudes and not mentioning anything you just did, I think you're a pissy little kike, eat shit and die so I can use your nose cartilage and skin as a sail on my boat faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-132523_FlipaClip.jpg (1381x780, 170.7K)

my friends' dad made one of these when we were in middle school. it was pretty cool

not in the EU for sure. Not sure how it works in north america

>t. faggot hipster jew who hates the fact I will roam the skies freely

Attached: Képkivágás.png (937x674, 451.62K)

I would feel safer doing paragliding

Attached: 1660932123108.jpg (600x699, 106.38K)

Literally the most faggot aircraft ever designed. Tranny between helicopter and lawn chair.

>whoa man youre such a free spirit "roaming the skies" like a faggot hipster
You're fat and poor, may you crash if you ever get the energy to get off your computer and fulfill your gay fantasy of "roaming the skies" ( lol gay).

Why not just get a PPL and buy a Cessna 150?

Just hang a CD from each propeller and you can fool the radars

They literally can't stop you.

there's no license or regs under 300 ft in the US. so gyros in that airspace are unregulated.

I love gyros, thinking about getting one today

That’s pretty low

Why would you need to be higher?

>ITZ DA JOOOOOOOOOOOZ
Fuck off with your antisemitic bullshit Any Forums. "Da joos" are not responsible for your shortcomings. "Da joos" are not "replacing" you in "your" countries. "Da joos" don't hold disproportionate institutional power. It's all in your head. Stop parroting Nazi propaganda from the 40's. It has no place in our diverse progressive modern world. As time moves forward, people around the world are becoming more accepting of other cultures and racists are and will continue losing influence on society. White people will be a minority in America and Canada within the decade. People of color around the world will have a permanent home in Europe, which they deserve for centuries of oppression and genocide from Europeans. Israel will continue to exist, and be a shining beacon of prosperity and progressivism in the Middle East. You racist fucks will never win, so just accept it, chuds.
>Verification not required.

Attached: 1660930137925484.png (230x219, 11.12K)

Absolutely NOT true. ALL airspace falls unders FARs. Fuck around and find out, nigger. There is no due process with FAA regs. You get caught, you're fucked.