Is this liquid worth the price paid every day by tens of millions of little babby cows? The price is paid in blood

Is this liquid worth the price paid every day by tens of millions of little babby cows? The price is paid in blood.

Attached: milkbottleg827514172_1476319.jpg (2000x1326, 470.28K)

It's worth every nigger penny.

that shit is delicious

No I have broke free from the cowjew

Is it just me or does it feel overdue for scientist to have created some artificial udder that can spews out endless amounts of cheap milk?

I mean, isn't it "just" taking some water,fat and other stuff, do some chemical process to it and then milk?

I just drink my wife's breastmilk

Müüü mister. I hope you enjoy drinkies my mummy made for me. I will go off and become dog food now.

Attached: dsc_8942.jpg (3872x2592, 2.32M)

Real men drink water.

>little babby cows
Not my problem.

>muh cows
Fuck em. And fuck whales and dolphins too. Food is food. Deal with it.

Attached: milkers.gif (400x222, 955.09K)

The average age of dairy cows is like 5 years old.

>I don’t understand how dairy farms work
Pretty much par for the course.

Thank you little cow, I will appreciate and enjoy the sacrifice you've made. Godspeed.

Have you tried donkey milk? It is even better

I tried goat milk and it was good.

I bet her nips look like beef jerky.

Attached: Lavacaesmeamigo.jpg (700x778, 140.59K)

That's not how it works moron
A cow works like a woman.
If you keep sucking on the tits while feeding it well, it will produce milk
You don't deprive the calf of anything, there's plenty in excess.
It's not a fucking bee colony where if you take too much, the bees die of hunger.

Oh, how barbaric... Oh noooo....

what the hell are you talking about? what blood? This is how nature meant us to behave. This is the natural order. That shouldn't be disturbed. The only advice I can give you is that you need to have your own cows.

Most male vegans today settle for cock milk.

Cant we just milk crickets?

Attached: 1631252580402.jpg (1080x674, 53.86K)

They get erect when I drink

Cows produce more milk than is needed for a calf. Also everyone should be fermenting their milk into Kefir. Kefir has been studied a lot recently and found to help against digestive issues, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Literal miracle drink and it'll cost you like 20$ to get the grains that you can reuse forever.

Attached: nene_action.gif (498x498, 2.45M)

Kek, this deserves more attention. Niggers will scream and shout "formula," but why can't we replicate bovine milk perfectly?